~30~

Wuho went back home after his rendezvous with Minju.

"I'm home." He saw that the house is empty.

"Hm? Did they go out?" Then his phone rings.

"Yes, mommy Joo?"

"Hey..." He sounded in despair.

"Yes, hyung? What's wrong?"

"Jonghwan..." He could hear sobbing from the other side.

"What's wrong with Jonghwan?"

"Knife... Blood... Wuho-ya... What should I do?..." Wuho was struck with total shock and he dropped his phone to the ground while his right hand was still on his ear.

"No... It can't be..." He grabbed his phone and runs straight to go to Moon Entertainment. He gets in a taxi to go there and as soon as he arrives, he runs to the practice room.

When he reached there, he saw blood on the ground. He sees Jooyoung all bloody on his shirt, crying for Jonghwan. He collapses and crawls to him. He sees that Jonghwan is holding a knife which could possibly mean suicide.

"Hey, Jonghwan-ah... What are you doing? Don't sleep here, please? Let's go home now." He held his head and cried.

"Jonghwan-ah... Get up. Let's go back to our home. I SAID GET UP YOU JERK!!!" He continues to cry his heart out and then...

"Ow!" Something is poking him at his left leg.

"I. Am. Chucky!!!" Jonghwan woke up and lifted his knife in front of him. Wuho then slapped his face hard and he groans.

"You fucking asshole!!!" Jonghwan then laughed out loud and Jooyoung laughed as well.

"The fuck you guys pranking me for!"

The other members entered surprising him.

"Happy New Year!!! Woohoo!!!" They all screamed and cheered.

"Why the fuck would you guys do this?!"

"Because... someone's here." Yong said.

"Someone's here? Who?" Then a blonde girl entered the room.

"Hello, Choi Wuho." He gets up from Jonghwan and moves away from Wuho.

" He gets up from Jonghwan and moves away from Wuho

(Her outfit meeting Wuho)

"Hey... I know you're still-" The next thing that Wuho did shock everyone.

Wuho rushes to her, pinned her to the wall, and then kissed her passionately. The other members were taken aback and didn't expect Wuho would do that. They would say 'oof' or 'damn' looking at them. Chaeyeon was shocked too but he kissed him back as well. After they finished kissing, Chaeyeon tried to speak but Wuho put his index finger to her lips.

"Follow me." Wuho goes out of the practice room. The members then gestured to Chaeyeon to go after him. Wuho went to the rooftop of the building and waited for her. She came a few minutes later.

"Wuho-ya..." She approached him.

"Wuho-ya I'm-" Wuho turns around and hugs her.

"Let me speak first." Chaeyeon nodded.

"Sigh... I'm sorry. I'm sorry I've been cold towards you. I'm sorry about everything. I know I'm wrong. I tried to hate you but I couldn't make myself hate you. I missed you so much. I'm sorry."

"Actually, I'm the one who's supposed to say that. I am so sorry that I left without a word. It's my fault. It is all my fault that you almost got killed. I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you." Wuho then looks at her face.

"You became more beautiful."

"Tch, you realized that now?"

"Actually... you were always so beautiful." She cringed at him.

"Omo, since when you've become such a cheesy man?"

"Since I fell for you." Wuho pulls her closer and then kissed her again. Instead of a rough kiss that he did with her just now, this one is more slow yet romantic.

"I'm sorry for everything I've done to you." Wuho said.

"I'm sorry for everything I've done to you too." Wuho then pecks her lips and hugs her tightly.

"I miss you. And I love you Lee Chaeyeon."

"I miss you too and I love you Choi Wuho." Then, a sound of applause could be heard. When they looked around, they saw the other A.D.B members and IZ*ONE members clapping and cheering at both of them.

"Yeay! My ship has sailed!" Jonghwan said.

"Are you happy now Lee Jonghwan?" Wuho said.

"More than happy." Wuho chuckled.

"We felt sorry to Chaeyeon because we've always been teasing Minju and you." Eunbi said.

"Luckily, Minju unnie explained to us. Or else we'll keep on misunderstanding your relationship with Chaeyeon unnie." Yujin said.

"Now what?" Jooyoung said.

"Find your own partners then." Wuho said.

"You said like it's easy." Yong said.

"Hyung. I 1000% believe that all the girls fell in love with you. You have the looks, the talents, the brain, everything!"

"Of course, I have my brain. Or else I wouldn't be alive right now."

"What I meant was you're smart."

"Ah. Well, I'm stupid, to be honest."

"Then what's 123 + 567?"

"690." Yong quickly said and the girls were shocked at how he could answer so fast. The boys pretend that they haven't already heard him do that a dozen times so they made a surprised Pikachu face.

"Welp there you go." Wuho said.

"Okay fine. I have more knowledge than you all." Yong and Minju then made eye contact. Both then quickly look at other places.

"I thought Junwoo hyung have more knowledge considering he's our grandpa." Geumgang said.

"Hey, shut up!" Junwoo headlocks Geumgang.

"Ah hyung. Yena noona's here." The savage maknae Juwon said.

"Hey! Shut up!" He escapes Junwoo's headlock and hits Juwon.

"Seo Geumgang ssi?" Yena said.

"Ah it's me. Hehe." Geumgang replied shyly.

"Mommy Joo! I have a girlfriend now!"

"Aigoo my son. Take good care of her, alright?" Jooyoung said and earned laughter from all of them.

"Well, guys. Happy New Year!" Juwon said.

"Happy New Year!" They all said and cheered.