Pilot

Ross' POV

"How do I look Laur?" I ask straightening out the black collard shirt peaking under my burgundy blazer.

I instinctively run my fingers through my brown hair. 

the premiere of the netflix series "Sabrina" is coming out. and with that comes a lot of interviews and apperances. and normally, I'd be at a fitting right now, but i decided to take charge. pick out my own suit. this industry at times can be very controlling. they control everything that we do as actors. and lately i've been more vocal about the things that i want. Growing my hair out and being able to dye it was one of them.

I wanted to give myself a new persona, after leaving a show like austin and Ally people just think of you as a disney character. i wanted to be more. playing the roles and starring in the shows i've been apart of broke me out of that "disney kid" image.

i've grown up and ended the show when i was 17. i am now almost 25 years old and my life has changed a lot since then. Austin and Ally brought great oppurutnities with promoting my music, and building the bridge of my career. and it is how i met the love of my life.

"You always look handsome, no matter what you wear." she says, coming behind me and wrapping both arms around my waist, kissing my cheek lightly. i watch her through the mirror as she tugs at the burgundy blazer, signaling that she wants to take it off.

"I think..this will look better off." she winks, and i turn around picking her up and placing her on the bed. her small frame sitting underneath mine, her legs dangling off the bed.

she's wearing one of my shirts and her burnette hair is put lazily in a bun. its so simple, yet, she looks so beautiful. i place my lips onto hers and she kisses me slowly, her hands tangling themselves into my hair. there is absolutely nothing else I'd rather do right now. I live  to smell her, feel her lips and hold her in my arms.

Laurua and I have been together for the past 7 years since annoucing our relastionship to the public. we have an apartment together in california now. And I've been working on a lot of movies and TV shows since leaving the disney channel.  and unfortunately R5 has broken up. its something that bothers me a lot. making music with my sibilings was something we promised we would do forever. Since the show ending, our band got bigger. We toured everywhere. and our music charted on the billboard hot 100 constantly. we wrote so many great songs that were never released. and we were going to put out a documentary about us as a band to share with the fans. it never happened.

touring is what ended it all. rocky was suffering with his mental health. he was diagnosed with depression. riker felt like we were overworked. Rydel and Ellington were arguing constantly at after shows and disagreeing about everything. it got to the point where we would never hang out together outside of work. and we are family.

sure, Ellington is not apart of our family, but rocky, riker and I have known him for such a long time he's like our brother. who just so happens to be dating our sister..

never the less, everything has been amazing. Laurua has been doing red carpet interviews and has starred in a few movies. Raini and Calum both took a hiatus from the spotlight but are doing well. we still are in contact with them, of course. they come over sometime and we have drinks and hang out. 

Laurua is the love of my life. she makes all of my bad days good, she knows the right things to say to make me smile, i am utterly in love with her. and to say the least, I have been thinking of marriage. something I havent had the balls to ask her yet...

I guess im just waiting on the right time. the right moment.

I look down at her beautiful face. her pouty red lips and thick eyelashes, her button nose and cute giggle. everything about her is complete bliss.  "you're gorgeous." I say, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear dangling in her face. she pouts adorably and I kiss her once more. "I love you, love bug."

"I love you too and I always will."

-