Can't see! (Louis)

"Harry! Where is my red shirt!" Louis called from the bedroom. Soon footsteps were heard.

Harry looked around and spotted the shirt in front of louis "eh lou its right in front of you" harry said, handing it to louis.

"I swear it wasnt there one minute ago!" Louis said.

Harry rolled his eyes "sure sass master, and suddenly i have 3 legs" louis threw the shirt to his head "Shut up curly" he smiled and made himself ready for the day.

2 hours later

Louis and harry were shopping and decided to eat somewhere for lunch. After finding a little, cute restaurant they walked in and waited for their waitress.

Harry watched louis who was looking into the menu. He thought it was very odd louis was sitting so close by it. It was so close that his nose almost touched the paper.

When harry looked into his own menu map he saw that it were pretty big letters. Now he thought of it, louis seemed to have a bit seeing problems the last days. Couldn't read the name of stores today, this morning couldnt find his shirt.

It was all a bit odd but now it clicked for harry, louis probably needed glasses.

He decided to just tell louis his thoughts "lou?"

"Yes?" He replyed, looking up squeezing his eyes a bit.

"I don't want to be rude love but i think we need to go and get you some glasses." He said.

Louis looked at him with a 'wot da fook do you wanna die?' Look. "Harry im 24 for gods sake, of course i dont need glasses, i see perfectly fine!"

'You got to be kidding me' he thought and decided to show it himself. "Louis can you read that sign for me?" He pointed across the street where the 'adidas store' was.

"Yea sure its the..." it was quiet for some time while louis tried figuring out the name of it. "Hazz it too far away!" He claimed, taking a sip op the coke he just got.

"Darling even i can see it and i have reading glasses which i dont wear now" he smiled a bit and heard louis sigh.

"Alright i'll go, but you will go with me right?" He asked and harry reached over the table to grap his hand "every step of the way"

After lunch they made their way to the pro of all the glasses. Once inside (after louis almost bumped into the door made of glass) they checked louis' eyes and indeed, the boy was in need of glasses.

Louis first wasn't too happy about the idea but after they tried some frames on and harry told him how handsome he looked, louis got a bit used to the idea.

They gave him a tester to see how the sight would be and louis gasped, everything was so bright! It felt a bit weird like the streets we're not normal and he felt drunk, but the sight was magical.

After choosing a black frame and a couple others (we all know how clumsy lou can be) they left the store and would be back in a week to get the glasses.

The whole way louis couldnt stop talking about how the world changed and how cool it was. Harry laughed and listened to his husbands rambling about something he of course already saw.

Once home they watched some tv and talked in between. Suddenly louis went quiet "hazz?" He asked.

Harry turned around to face louis "yes love?"

Louis hugged him "thanks for bringing me there, how stubborn i can be im thankfull you dont give up" he smiled in harry's chest.

Harry kissed his forehead and then his lips "oh well, its my job darling"

《《《《《《

Not really a sickfic but since i have glasses myself i thought this would be fun! Hope ya all doing great!

Tell ur friends to read my books?

Requests are still open!