•7•

HAEUN POV
I went back to my room after eating breakfast.
My mother came in my room with my father following behind her.
"Sweetie! Today we will see how the dress looks in you! Baekhyun will tag along with us and Taehyung will tag along with Jungkook and your Father" I nodded
"Baekhyun and Taehyung are in there way so hurry up!" My dad said and left with mom.
10 Mins Later~
TAEHYUNG POV
I was now with Jungkook on our way to see how his suit fitted.
"Tae hyung tell me more about Jimin hyung."
"Ooooooh alright lover boy!" I teased and he rolled his eyes.
"Well ok let's see... he likes to dance, he's the shortest child—but you already know that, he can be mischievous at times, and yeah pretty much." I told him
"Does he have any exes?" Jungkook asked
"No. He's got many admirers but no exes"
"Boyfriend?"
"No"
"Boy best friend?"
"Me duuuuh."
"Oh right... do you think he'll like me back?"
"I'm 100% sure he likes you.. he just thinks you're straight." I shrugged and his eyes widened.
"Do you—"
"C'mon Kook! You two will make a perfect couple!"
"How bout you?"
"I'm sorry I'm straight so I don't want a boyfriend."
"But how bout a girlfriend?"
"Haven't found someone yet"
"I'm sure you'll find someone or else you'll die single and virgin... Depressing." I rolled my eyes.
"Whatever." We kept silent.
"Ooookay here we are!" We walked into the dressing room. I was beyond amazed by his suit.
"Hello Prince Jeon, my name's Yoon Chae-won. My brother should be coming any moment now to help you." I stared in awe to how pretty she was and of course me being me I had to ask.
"How old are you? Are you single?" Jungkook and Chae-won looked at me weirdly but she answered.
"I'm 23 years old and yes I'm single Mr. Kim." She giggled as I blushed. She has a beautiful smile.
Before any of us could speak again, a female came through the door. She looked a lot like Chae-won.
"Jeonghan Oppa! You're finally here!" Oh never mind it's a guy whoopsie.
"Ah yes I'm sorry Prince Jeon! I had something to attend."
"It's fine."
"Okay anyways let's get to it!" Jeonghan leaded Jungkook and I into some elegant and huge dressing room.
HAEUN POV
I was waiting in the large dressing room when a very pretty lady came in. Baekhyun was with me but he left to go buy something to eat since he was hungry.
"Hello Princess Jeon! My names Yoon Chae-won and I'll be your assistant today!"
I smiled and waved at her.
"Hello! Has anyone told you, you're very pretty!"
"Oh- thank you princess.."
"Ah no just call me Haeun!"
Chae-won unnie smiled at me and nodded.
"Anyways let's get to work. I'm going to show you the dress and I'm going to help you get in it." She laughed slightly.
"Okie!" Chae-won opened a closet and took out a very pretty dress. It was simple yet elegant. Just like I wanted it to be.
"Wow that's really pretty! Did you make it?"
"I designed it and with the help of my brother we made it together."
"You're really talented!"
"But Princess Haeun, it's not the dress that's pretty. You're the one who's gonna make it look pretty, make it stand out in the royal ball. I'm sure everyone is gonna stop and stare at such a beautiful young lady you are.."
"Thank you Chae-won unnie! Will you come to the ball too?" She shook her head and I gasped.
"Why not?" I was now pouting and she chuckled.
"Because I was not invited.. nor my brother."
"Well not anymore!" I took out an envelope from my mini backpack.
"You're now courtly invited to the royal ball!"
Now I wouldn't have given it to her if she was a spoiled brat who only cared about money and fame. Oh no no no.
She seems nice and very delicate which is perfect for TaeTae since he's a single Pringle and well I'm guessing she's single too and yup.
Match made in Heaven. (WE'LL TAKE THE HIGHWAY TO HEAVEN- Stan NCT)
Anyways.. before the author rudely interrupted... they'd look so cute together and Taehyung won't die single and virgin which is... depressing.
Oh my I'm such a nice cousin, aren't I??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yes. Yes I am

~~~~~~~
hi (><)
So umm Chae-won isn't anyone in particular but if you want.. you can become Chae-won.
Thank you for your time 💚