He Throws a Party

"Okay, so we have the music set up, people are on their way and Tony is bringing snacks" Ondre says as he walks down the stair case with you following behind. He turns around to you and smiles as he grabs your hand. You and Ondre have been planning a pool party at the Hype House for a while now. You both walk through the living room and through to the kitchen where Tony is standing with platters of food.

"Perfect, you're back with the snacks!" Ondre says as he walks into the kitchen.

You follow Ondre and sit up on the kitchen bench. Tony walks over to you guys and let's you know that he got all of the snacks and they should be set up very soon. A couple of minutes go by and you and the boys are just chatting away in the kitchen, trying to pass the time before the guests arrive.

"Let's get this party started" you say as the doorbell rings. You head over to the double doors and greet everyone in. Once everyone has stepped inside and made their way outside you walk over to the kitchen to find Ondreaz. You walk over to Ondre and he pulls you in for a quick kiss. He presses his lips against yours before telling you he is heading outside to meet up with some other people. You nod your head at him and smile. Ondre walks outside and you help Tony finish up in the kitchen. You lay out all the food onto the kitchen table. Tony offers you a Claw and you take it from his hands and open it.

"Y/N!!" Someone yells from outside.

You scrunch you're face up in confusion and head outside to find who it was. You head through the doors and see Alex holding a camera. You walk through the crowd and stand next to Alex.

"What's up?" You ask him.

"Look at your boyfriend" he laughs.

He has his camera facing Ondreaz who is down near the pool dancing to music with a pool noodle. You look over at Ondre and he notices you, he starts pointing up at you and dancing along to the loud music playing. You notice that Calvin is next to him and the two begin to play fight with the pool noodle.

"You can never leave these boys alone" you chuckle.

You say goodbye to Alex before walking down the slight stairs that head down to the pool area. You see all of your friends and start to dance with them. You move your body along to the music. You notice that Ondreaz has seen you dancing with your friends and makes his way over to you. He walks right up to you and begins dancing, pushing his way between you and your friends so that he is right next to you. He grabs his hands and places them on your hips. His hands feel great on your bare skin.

"Watch how you move those hips babe. Don't want anyone staring at you, whilst you're just in a bikini" he says, his grip getting tighter on your hips.

You laugh at him slightly and move your hips a little bit more. He looks down at your hips and notice that you are dancing a little bit more. His eyes travel back up to yours and before you know it, Ondre has picked you up over his shoulders. You start to kick and yell at him to put you down and then you notice the attention has been drawn to you two. Ondre slings you over his shoulder and into the pool. You fall into the pool, completely soaking you. You raise up from under the water and you see Ondre standing there laughing at his great prank.

"ONDREAZ!" You scream at him. You push your hair back from your face and make your way to the stairs of the pool to get out.

"Should have listened to me" he winks at you as he grabs your hand, helps you out of the pool and hands you a towel. A small smirk appears on his face and he gives you a slight kiss on the cheek before running away from you so you cannot get him back.

"Just you wait Ondre, I will get you back!"

———————————————————————————

vote and comment please xoxo