003.

003.
INSTAGRAM
LIVESTREAM

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫
┊         ┊       ✩    
┊ ⊹       ✯

WHEN YOU TAKE A CHANCE

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

tagged: @charlidamelio

liked by user and 34,516 others

tiktokroom so it looks like renegade queen is bisexual! what do we think?👀

7,932 comments

user I KNEW IT! I STAN.

user3 kesley probably convinced her to turn bi. disgusting.

user4 i think it's disgusting! charli is straight and should be with chase!!🤢

kesleyeasterling take this down right now. this isn't cool and i would love to know who sent this in. it's disgusting, she's not ready to come out and it says that in the photo. i know how it feels to be outed, it's not a good feeling. honestly, you're a gross human for even posting this and knowing she wasn't ready to come out yet. take it down.
» heididamelio thank you kesley💗
» kesleyeasterling you're welcome mama d'amelio💞

lilhuddy take it down
» kesleyeasterling 😒😒

brycehall who's ass does kesley have to kick?
kesleyeasterling liked this comment.
» madslewis idk but sis snapped in the comments up there😂

haleyrusset everyone who is in the gc should know who this is
» joshrichards yeah, it's softish.

charlidamelio can you please take this down? have some respect that this isn't anyone's business but mine. i love all my supporters but i really wasn't ready. please, take this down💘

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

kesley walked into the d'amelio girls home. "honey, i'm home!" she could hear heidi laughing from the kitchen. charli came running out of her room and hugged the brown haired girl tightly.

"i missed you!" charli exclaimed. "you saw me yesterday!" kesley laughed and heidi walked out of the kitchen, opening her arms for a hug. kesley wrapped her arms around heidi.

"it's good to see you, thanks for sticking up for charli on that post." kesley smiled. "i know how it feels and charli is my best friend, it's what friends do." heidi smiled and walked back into the kitchen to finish what she was making.

"come on, let's go to my room. i'm gonna go live." charli smiled, grabbing kesley's hand, and pulling her toward the room.

charli set up her phone and pressed the live button.

you are now live!

fans joined quickly. charli sat in a chair by her desk and kesley sat next to her.

user3
wait ur actually bi?

"okay guys, yes i am bisexual." charli started to explain. "no one convinced me to be bi, especially this one!" she said, wrapping her arm around kesley's shoulder and pulling her closer.

lilhuddy
answer my texts
lilhuddy
please

"can we not be separated for two seconds? i'll answer them later." charli rolled her eyes at chase's comments. kesley restricted herself from laughing, knowing it wouldn't be nice. chase was so dumb though.

user5 being gay is a sin

kesley rolled her eyes at this comment. "so is lying and gossiping but i bet you do that everyday." she smirked and leaned back in her chair.

addisoneasterling #chesley 👀👀

"addison!" the girls said at the same time. "i'm gonna kill you when i get home." kesley mumbled under her breath.

ding. ding.

kesley grabbed her phone, rolling her eyes. chase texted twice. charli looked over kesley's shoulder. "tell him he can wait."

"okay, bye guys!! love you!" charli smiled and ended the livestream.

bella speaksthe edit for the lock screenthing, absolutely sucks-anyway enjoy!🌙🌙

bella speaks
the edit for the lock screen
thing, absolutely sucks-
anyway enjoy!
🌙🌙