Chapter- 9 [The end]

I looked over at Garcia and Suho who were clapping their hands, eyes widened.                                    

Suddenly the boy hugged me.   

'I am sorry Alex. Thanks for supporting me.' he said. 'Hey! its OK. But before we go into further details, lets know your name?'I said. Garcia and Suho came running at us with excitement in their eyes. 

'My name is Nickolas Tompson. You guys can call me Nick!' he said. 'hey Nick! they are my best friends - Garcia and Suho.' I said as i point at them.

The bell rang and school ended and we all gathered in the exit.  'So, can we ask why are you like this?' asked Garcia.                                                                                                                            

'Garcia??' asked suho irritated. ' No its ok! i am fine. This all started when i was in middle school. i got attracted to things i wasn't suppose to like. Such as- makeup, growing my nails, growing my hair and more girl stuff. As much as i tried to avoid this fact, the more i got closer to it. So i thought of researching on it and found it was because of my hormone. Then i started to think that people might not like me because of this and slowly my predictions were true. My friends started to avoid me and teachers wont give me any priority. So i had to leave that school.'  Nick explained. 

' Well you did great by leaving that school. Why should you stay somewhere you cant be yourself and speak yourself?' I said raising my eyebrows.'Yepp! Alex has a point.' said Garcia.

'Ahh...Btw, why couldn't we find your name in the register?' suho asked. 'Oh thats because i thought everyone might laugh at me because of my name so i cut it off.' Nick said looking at the floor. 'Hey, dont worry your in our squad now nick !' i said. 

We gladly accepted Nick as our friend and now we are all happy. Nick would come to school without hesitation and started being more friendly with everyone. You know what was the reason? He started to love himself for who he was which taught him to love others as well.

                                              - THE END -

<THANKS FOR INSPIRING ME KIM  NAMJOON>💜