Camping in the Outback 🦓

We finally  found a camping place , so we could begin  our search  for the famous theme park. Ella hasnt quite settled into the fact that we aren't going to back to the city for a hotel. "Hey Ella want to go exploring " I said in my on joking annoying  voice with a smirk on my face "CX" . "No" she said very positive that she didnt want to get lost in the outback. "Ok" I said again with the same smirk "CX" .  After we pitched the waterproof tent . Dad excitedly  exclaimed  that tommorow we would begin  the search for the key to Fantasy Land , yes,  there was a special  key that was buried  somewhere  in the area of outback we were camping  in ..

         _______________________
         THE  MORNING  AFTER                    
        ________________________

Our wakeup  call came  earlier than i would've  thought , Dad was excited, but who could  blame him  i eager to see the place Dad has been talking about for the past months .. "I've made breakfast  for everyone" Dad said with a smile , I had never seen my father so excited before and it made me happy seeing him happy , my mom also had a smile on her face , the only one who hasn't fohnd her smile was Ella. I dont think she would ever find her smile with out having  to post something to the internet. After breakfast  we packed  our gear for the trip into outback , we even oacked our tent , "Dad why are we taking  the tent" . "Well" he replied "We will not be coming back to this area". "Oh" I was shocked  that dad actually  wanted to camp deeper into the outback..After finally arriving  to the place we would begin our search . We unoacked the tent and such . Then we were finally  ready to officially begin the ADVENTURE!!!! Dad had his map out , scouting out places were the alleged key could possibly be.. After hours of looking and wondering . "It has to be here somewhere " Dad said nervously.  Ella then then said in her unappreciative way "oh, good can we go home now??!!". Ella was always ruining  the fun with her attitude.. "Ella"Dad said " this is a once in a lifetime experience can you be happy for once".. She snooted "I can try ,but am not making  any promises". "Thanks" he said really  annyoed at her negative attitude.  A few more hours  went by and the sun started  going down . Just when i started to thjnk this whole  thing was useless. I heard  dad's and mom's yell come from a few yards away, "We found it, We found it!!!!!" . I ran as fast as i could to my parents.  When i arrived,  Dad was holding the rusted yet beautiful  key to Fantasy  Land.... "we found  it" , we all yelled , and to my surprise  Ella was excited  for the first  time , i think she was in shock  that we actually  found the key.  I remember  sleeping  well that night ,knowing  my family  and I just made history!!??