Chapter 2

A/N: This takes place after the movie, but before future.

Steven POV

"Yo Steven!" Amethyst called up from the beach. "Yeah?" I called down. "I heard that a plane is landing near here! wanna go say hi to the people?" "Sure Amethyst!" I said running down the steps to the beach. "I going to get connie first." I said running towards connie's neighborhood.

~~~~~~~~AFTER~GETTING~CONNIE~CAUSE~I'M~LAZY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AMETHYST!!!" I yelled at her because she was eating the bits that I told her to order for me. "What? I was HUNGRY!!!" She threw the entire container in her mouth. (TvT) "Anyway, lets go!" Connie started to run to the airport. "Wait up!" I yelled running after her.

~~~~~~~~~At The AirPort~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kia POV

My plane just landed in the beach city airport, so I grabbed my bag, and rushed off the plane. I saw 3 people running toward our plane, a boy about my age, a girl maybe a few years younger, and a short girl with purple skin and hair, then I saw that the girl had a gem in her chest. Is that the person dad was talking about? No. Dad said it was a boy. I walked down and the group stopped in front of me. "Hello! Welcome to beach city!" The boy put his hand out. "I'm sorry, I am not allowed to talk to strangers." I told him. "Oh, Ok! My name is Steven! Steven Universe!" He told me. "I am Kia, I am looking for a boy who has a gem." I told him why I was here. "Oh, I know where he is." He grinned and grabbed my hand as the younger girl grabbed my bag for me and ran up to us. "I'm Connie." She said as I was taken to the other side of the town. "This is the home of the crystal gems!" Steven exclaimed. "Ok, Now tell me where this boy is." I said to steven. "The boy is me!" Steven said as he lifted his shirt to reveal a pink gem where his belly button would be. "Oh. Well hello steven universe! I can't believe I met you so fast!" I exclaimed. "now why did you ask for me?" he asked me. "Can we talk alone?" I asked him gesturing at the others. "Ok." He said as we went into the house and upstairs to his room. "So what?" He asked me. "Well, I'm like you." I said showing him my heart gem.

" I said showing him my heart gem

"WOAH!" He yelled. "I Thought i was the only Gem - Human Hybrid!" He exclaimed in surprise. "What am I? My dad never answered my questions." I asked Steven and he looked up at me. "I think your a spinel, a Spinel Gem and Human Hybrid." He told me. "What?" I asked him. "You are a spinel. I am pink diamond. I am one of the leaders of gem kind." he told me. "what are gems though?" "aliens that are made of gems and lights" "WHAT! Are you sure this ain't Area 51?" I chuckled. "What?" Steven looked confused. "Area 51 is supposedly where humans are researching aliens." I told Steven giggling. "Oh!" steven started giggling. "what is your weapon?" he asked me. "A Scythe that can turn into a magic ShotGun." I said confidently. "Woah! thats awesome! My gem only gave me a magic shield." he told me. "Oh! We should Introduce you to the other gems!" He exclaimed. "PEARL! AMETHYST! GARNET!" he yelled downstairs to a door. the door opened to have 3 ladies walk out, the purple girl from earlier, a tall pale lady, and a woman with big blocky hair.

 the door opened to have 3 ladies walk out, the purple girl from earlier, a tall pale lady, and a woman with big blocky hair

"Yes Steven?" The Pale one asked. "this girl is also a hybrid!" Steven exclaimed as I show my spinel gem. "WHAAAA??!?!?!" all 3 yell as they run up the stairs to see me.