The death of a mother (a birth of a new friend)

The next day deku went to see his mother and his house was blocked up with tape. He made a useless attempt to run into his house only to be pulled back by a police officer. "Sir you can't go in there." He broke free from the officer grasp, "why not?" His question wasn't answered but answered with another.
"What's your relation to the woman?"
Izuku started sweating "she's my mother...WHAT HAPPENED I HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW!"
The man hugged him, "I can't tell you now until we take you in for questioning.

Izuku was escorted to a car and then driven to the police station.
/time skip/

"Okay what's your name?" The red haired women asked
   "It's Izuku Midoria" he answered
"You say Inko Midoria is your mother?" She looked back up from her paper.
   "Yes, that's correct .."
"Okay that matches our database.. where were you last night?"
    "Last night I did visit my mom..then I went back to my dorm room in UA"
  "Okay did you make contact with anyone suspicious?"
  "No"
"Okay, seems you aren't lying"
He nodded
  "Our database show that you are quirkless.. is this information correct?"
   " no it's not,  about 5 month before UA I developed one, I just dont know what to call it"
    "Okay well, I'm sorry to say but your mother is dead she spent the whole night bleeding out, it was too late when we got there"
  He stood up slamming his hand on the desk and slowly walking towards the door, "wait were not done". He then ran out bursting into tears.
      He push the door open and ran outside. He wiped all the tears away trying to no look like a total idiot. He then crashed into something. No he bumped into someone...
       "Oww" the blonde girl rubbed her head. "I'm so so so so sorry!!!" The girls messy buns fell out. Her eyes lit up and she blushed a little. "Are you okay? What happened!?"

POV togas)

What was I supposed to do again she asked herself? Get blood..or was it bread? Hmm.. bonk! "Oww!! Err.. what was that for huh?" It was him. Dried up tears remained in his face, more sadness remained in his eyes than pain. "H-hey... what's wrong?" He tightened his fist. "You dont have to tell be about it do you want to go get coffee"? Tears fell from his eyes and shook as if he was cold looking down at the ground, like he could look me in the eyes he said "sure". She could tell he was on the urge of crying so she brought him in for a hug. He started weeping "I k-know I jus-t met you but" 
Shh toga shushed him "but-but will you always be there for me"? She gasped a little and a tear fell down her face, and she said "yes"