A scheme gone wrong (Is this better? Do chapter titles really matter?)

(Warning there's a bit of exposition but I think it's quite good)
You're a wizard (Insert your name here). You attend one of the most renowned magical schools in the world. Ilvermorny, you were going into your Junior year when your parents moved to the U.K for business. Now if you thought studying abroad was expensive, imagine studying abroad in a magic school. Your NoMaj parents though made a descent living did not have the means to send you back to the United States for education. Instead they found a less expensive alternative. You would go to school at what was the name of it again, Pig Blisters? No wait Hogwarts, of course. Definitely completely safe and no dark wizards, giant spiders and or snakes, ever harm the student body. Or at least that's what the brochure said. At Ilvermorny you were a proud Pukwudgie. Known for there important and powerful healing magic. This was quite a respectable house to be in and you were sure when you transferred over they would put you in an equally respectable house. Well the symbol is a badger so that's got to be promising.
You arrive to discover that things are not quite as you'd expect. Apparently there's this snake guy running around or something and is trying to kill muggle born or NoMaj born as you called them. Which just so happens is exactly what you are. However you don't have time to worry about it, your going to a new school apparently there's this guy who's name is Henry Porter or something who's supposed to be super famous from defeating wizard hitler once as a baby or something. You figured you'd ought to befriend him. Someone like him had to be crawling in girls.
Over the summer you managed to figure out everything you would need. Most of which is the same, you packed your trunk and all your belongings only to find you weren't allowed to bring your Game Boy, apparently most electronics don't work in the castle. This was upsetting as you had just defeated Blaine and now there was only one gym leader between you and the Elite 4.
In short you made it to the train station where after a bit of confusion as to where the heck 9 3/4 was. God was the UK complicated. However you spotted a red head girl who immediately stole your attention saying something about quidditch. You just so happened to be quite a goalie. Or what did they call it here? A keeper? Anywho you were about to ask her for help to find the train when she dissapeared into a brick wall. You followed suit, and out from the other end you found yourself in front of an old red train, Hogwarts Express.
The trip was uneventful. You managed to figure out that the girl you had followed was named Ginny but she had many older brothers so you figured it would be best to be cautious as not to end up on the wrong end of a wand. Despite how normal everything wanted to seemed something felt off. Everyone seemed nervous, and not just first day of school nerves. No this was something much worse.
As you spent time in the castle and the days rolled on no one seemed to pay much mind. Apparently Hufflepuffs weren't as respected as you had hoped and more people seemed intrigued as to what this Harry Potter kid was up to. You had tried out for the quidditch team and made it pretty unsurprisingly. From what you could tell is that the last good player on the team was some guy named Cedric who died in some big sporting event 2 years ago. However as the first game of the season was quickly approaching it was evident that your team would need a huge advantage if you were to stand a chance. Harry's team was going to slaughter the Badgers. Some might call it cheating but you just thought of it more like evening the playing field.
It was an off day when you put your genius plan in motion you would shrink down small enough to sneak into the Gryffindor common room, figure out Harry's strategy so you could come up with a hard counter to it. You had it all figured out, your plan couldn't possibly go wrong.
You decided to put the plan into motion while the Gryffindors were practicing. You crept into the team's lockeroom. You stripped down till you were bare naked, hiding you clothes and your wand behind a couple of lockers. You had brought a change of miniature clothes you had shrunk for yourself. As you were searching for Harry's locker so you could amongst his belongings you heard someone approaching, "I'm coming just let me get changed, got held up by Snape!" You heard the familiar Scottish accent just behind the wall. You swore, not seeing another option you chugged the potion, the key to this operation as quickly as possible. You were in middle of the floor, you rushed to a locker any one of them would do when suddenly your vision went white.
"Where the bloody hell is it?" A booming voice above you called out. You looked up to see the titan red headed girl standing above you. You couldn't of been more then an inch tall. Her muddy leather boots were on either side of you. It was a miracle she didn't step on you. Sure you charmed yourself to be resistant to physical harm but you didn't want to test the limits. She seemed to be rummaging for something when a giant black object fell downwards. You tried to run out the way but before you knew it your world had gone dark. It was soft and made of some sort of fabric. Before you knew it you were swept up with the giant article of clothing. "There it is." She said, you looked up at her only to see her bare chest staring at you. Her soft snow white skin was almost impossible to look away from. Then you connected the dots. You were on her sports bra.
You attempted to climb but you were trapped in her bra cup. She didn't seem to notice you as you and the bra quickly became closer to the white and pink mountains of flesh. She wasn't the biggest chest girl in the school, not by a long shot but they were definitely perky. You tried jumping out of the way, but instead only managed to turn yourself upside down before the material pinned agaisnt her soft flesh. Your first reaction was to try to crawl out but she quickly tightened her bra and pulled up her robes.
Her soft flesh seemed to contort to your body, the tight bra holding you in place to the chest of one of the most popular girls in the entire school. It was difficult to breath as most of your face was pushed agaisnt her skin. You could faintly hear her fellow teammates jeering her for being late. But you were unable to distinguish any single voice.
As she flew forward on her broom and began practice you could feel the intense G-forces pushing you deeper into her boob. You were trying to keep mental notes so there would at least be a point to all this. Occasionally she would pull up on her bra, or scratch at where you were located. Only disorientating you more. "Bloody hell this bra is uncomfortable." She complained a few times. Soon sweat started to accumulate around you. Causing you to slide around as she flew until you crashed right into her nipple. She made an audible sigh as you naked body rubbed agaisnt it. Her nipple quickly hardened prodding your chest, forcing the little air you managed to hold in your lungs out. Unable to see anything you flailed around helplessly as her nipple held you agaisnt the bra. You heard her let out a soft moan before saying, "I need to be excused to the bathroom." Before your body went limp and you whited out.