EXO M's Tao

Stage Name: Tao

Birth Name: Huang Zi Tao

English Name: Edison Huang

Position: Lead Rapper, Vocalist, Maknae

Birth Date: May 2, 1993

Super Power (Badge): Time Control (Hourglass)

Nicknames: Peach, Kung Fu Panda

Height: 183 cm

Blood Type: AB

Nationality: Chinese

Hometown: Qingdao, China

Specialty: Martial arts

Trivia: - He loves the color blue; loves eating Western food; loves playing basketball; and loves black cats.

- His favorite musical genres are hip hop and R&B.

- He’s a very conservative person.

- He shares a room with Xiumin in China.

- Believes himself to be the member with the most aegyo.

- His ideal type of woman is someone who is pretty and has a nice body, as well as a nice personality.

- Since he got to debut in less than a year being a trainee, he is often playfully-bullied by the Korean trainees.

- He won placed first for many wushu and rap competitions in the past.

- Shares a room with the manager in Korea, because originally he wanted to learn more about the Korean language and thought he could communicate better by doing so.

- He is a very emotional and is sensitive guy who is well in-touch with his own feelings. Because of this, fans jokingly say that he was “falsely advertised” during the pre-debut promotions because of how manly he was depicted in the teasers. He is also most likely the first member to cry during an emotional event.

- Is easily scared by ghost stories.