Chapter 0

Stellar Coast Elite Academy, one of the best schools in the kingdom of Sevainn. Only opening up to the best students out there possible.

My past is behind me. Nothing of that will bother me now. I can finally start a new. With my trusted friends by my side, a better me will be known to my fellow students.

I will finally earn her love. After all those years, please raise your heart rate for me please? Only just a little. I promise, I will be the best I have ever been yet. Now, please reconsider my feelings.

This is not of my will. I only serve the purpose of my family's satisfaction. Be the best. Don't mind the others. Atleast some of my most trusted friends are here with me. With them, I can show that I will be the best there ever was.

My temper will not get the best of me this time. I will slowly figure out myself throughout the journey. And maybe I will finally get the respect that I had longed for from my dearest sister. No one can and will stop me.

I didn't ask to be here. But it doesn't matter. I don't matter. Everything is fake. Everyone is fake. I'm better of myself. Away, isolated from the temporary confinements of happiness reality has to offer. Life is not worth living anyways.

Stellar Coast Elite Academy, where the motto is perfection and power. Where the most smartest and the powerful gather to become more than what they want.

Unbeknownst, a small tangle will intertwine their lives together in the string of fate. Manifesting their destinies with the journey towards being the best. While surviving high school of course.

================================

Oh look! A new story that is 100% based/inspired of irl events that happened to me and my friendship group. (Irl tribo I gotchu)

This is only a prologue chapter though and the remaining chapters might come in slowly bc I'm planning on making this one much more interesting and darker but also more lighthearted and wholesome than Haruka Unknown.

(Plus I need to make this one more accurate to real life bc I'm basing the characters off irl people ehem ehem)

I got more content of the characters here on my ig: @avariex_ so yea I guess u can check that out. (beware tho they're mostly shitposts but content is content I guess)

~Avariex