The Team pt 2

This definitely won't be as good as the first part but I tried. Also I don't know how many people are on a football team as a whole so it might not make sense. Idk. Enjoy!

Peter was sitting in the living room with Tony as he waited for his friends to arrive. He was nervous because he didn't know how they would all act around each other. Everyone was telling him not to worry because if Peter liked them, they would all be fine. The elevator dinged and then opened. Half of the football team, Mj, and Ned walked out together. Peter walked over to them and hugged everyone. He hugged Evan a little longer than everyone else, but no one was surprised. He led them into the living room.
"Everyone, this is Tony. Tony, you know Mj and Ned already. This is Ryan, Will, Jake, Isaac, Aaron, Blake, Hayden, Grayson, Pace, Jason, and Evan." Peter pointed to everyone as he said their names. They all waved to the man and smiled. Peter decided to take his friends to his lab so they got back in the elevator and went down. Tony smirked and told Friday to tell the Avengers that Peter's friends were here.
—time skip—
Peter was showing his friends around his lab and telling them about all of his experiments when Friday spoke.
"Mini boss, boss wants me to tell you to bring your friends to the training room."
"Thank you, Friday. Is there a reason he wants us to go there?" It's quiet for a second before the AI responds.
"No sir." Peter nods suspiciously but leads everyone to the training room. When they get there, he sighs as he sees Natasha, Bucky, Steve, and Sam. His friends, except for Mj, gasp which causes the four to turn to them. Steve smiles kindly while the other three smirk.
"Hello. You must be Peter's friends. It's great to meet you." They go through introductions and then Sam puts his arm around Peter.
"Hey there, you lil' shit. How are you?"
"I'm fine. You?"
"I'm fantastic," Sam says. Bucky walks over to them and lightly punches Peter in the shoulder.
"How'd you get all these friends? There's no way they like your personality and it's not like you're great to look at."
"Oh ha ha. Jokes on you, people actually like me. They don't hang out with me because they're scared of me." Bucky puts a hand on his chest.
"Wow. I'm hurt, Parker. Do your friends know how mean you are?" Evan is looking between the three when Natasha walks up behind him.
"Don't worry about them," Evan jumps at the new voice. "They act like they hate each other but they would do anything to keep the other safe." Evan nods his head and turns back to the small group to see Sam ruffling Peter's hair.
"What are you planning on doing the rest of the day?" Steve asks Peter. The smaller boy shrugs and smiles.
"I don't know. I don't think anyone else is here, so they already met everyone they could. Maybe we could watch a movie?" Everyone nods their heads and once again enter the elevator.
"Friday, tell Mr.Stark we're gonna have a movie night."
—time skip—
They were watching Heathers, the fourth movie of the night, when Mj sighed.
"I swear I'm going to murder those two." Everyone looks at her in confusion and she points to the armchair next to her. They all laugh quietly. Evan and Peter are curled up on the chair, both asleep. Peter's arms wrapped around Evans chest while Evan has one hand on Peters back and the other hand in his hair. Ryan shakes his head.
"I don't get why they're not together by now." Ned shrugs and everyone continues to watch movies until everyone is asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: this one isn't as long as the first one, or as good, but I tried. I feel like I could've made it a lot better but idk. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!!
~Grace