Chapter 8: The Attack Begins!

All the villains charged in and started attacking the Mighty Pups. But then, The Mighty Pups started to win until......

Arrby: Uh, Captain Boss Mr. Sid sir? I think we are losing?

Sid Swashbuckle: I know that Arrby! Now fire the cannons!!

Arrby: AYE! AYE! Captain!!

Arrby pushes a button on the ships control system and activates the cannons.

Sid Swashbuckle: Ready! Aim! FIRE!!

Arrby: AYE! AYE! Captain Boss Mr. Sid sir!!

(Pushes button on the ship's control system)

(Sounds of cannon fire)

Ryder: Oh No! Skye, stop those cannons before they hit the tower!

Skye: I'm on it!!

Skye uses her wind powers to blow the cannonballs into the cannons causing them all to explode simultaneously, damaging the ships defenses.

Sid Swashbuckle: ARRRRRR! We lost the cannons Arrby!

Arrby: I know! I could have told you that!

The Copycat: Oh No! We are losing this fight! Well then, let's see if this ray works.

Copycat see's Skye in the air about to take out The Ladybird until she was blasted by Copycat's ray removing her wind powers making her fall.

The Copycat: Yes!! It works! It works like a charm! HA! HA! I'm an evil genius!!

Skye: Huh? I... I can't fly! My powers are gone! Help! Help! Help me!!

Chase: Skye! No!

Chase uses his super speed to catch Skye only for The Copycat to blast him with the ray removing his super speed abilities and powers in one accurate epic trick shot!

Chase: No! My powers! There gone!! I gotta save Skye! Don't worry Skye, I will save you!

Skye: Hurry! Please! I'm too young to die Chase!

Chase darts over to her and grabs her before she reached the edge where the sea starts.

Skye: Chase, you saved me!

Chase: All in the days work for Chas.....

Skye kisses him in the mouth before he was able to finish the sentence and Chase ends up blushing.

Chase: Skye, You.....You....You didn't have to....

Skye: I know! But you deserved it! If you didn't catch me on time I would have fallen to my death and hit the rocks in the water below us Chase so consider it a thank you from me!

Chase: Aw! You really are a hot chick aren't you?

Skye: I know!

Sweetie: Hey! Can't you see that there is a fight going on right now all around you?! So, stop with you love and smooching and fight us like real heroes do you love addicted foolish dummies!!

Chase: Oh! You will regret saying that there Sweetie!

The Copycat: But how can you do that without your precious powers?! AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Chase: He's right! We can't do anything about it without our powers.

Skye: Listen Chase, powers or no powers we can still fight them all and win even without our superpowers! You with me?

Chase: Always Skye Always!

Skye: Good now let's do this thing shall we?

The fight continued on and Ryder discovers something that can defeat the villains.

Ryder: Wait a minute? That ray, if we take it from The Copycat, we can get all our powers back! Rocky, grab that ray from The Copycat!

Rocky: I'm on it!

Rocky tries to grab the ray but was bombarded with ray shots, dodging them at every turn. While Rocky was trying to grab the ray from the front Everest came from behind and Sweetie noticed her but was too late to warn The Copycat.

Sweetie: COPYCAT!! BEHIND YOU!!

The Copycat: What?!

Everest crashes into The Copycat with her ice powers causing the ray to fly out of his paws and land on the ground. Rocky then grabs the ray and tries to find a reverse switch on the ray.

Rocky: Come on, there gotta be a reverse switch around here somewhere but where?

The Copycat: Ha! Ha! Ha! Good luck finding the reverse switch because I didn't install a reverse switch in the first place. Ha!

Rocky: There is always a reverse switch!

Rocky then blasts both Chase and Skye giving them there powers back shocking The Copycat.

The Copycat: What?! How?! How did you do that?!

Rocky: Simple! Couldn't find the reverse switch so I opened the panel and created a reverse switch.

The Copycat: No! This is not part of the plan at all!

Then, Hailey Daily shows up with the cameraman and saw what was going on.

Hailey Daily: Whoa! All the villains are here! Quick, get it all on film!

Cameraman: I'm on it Hailey! We are live in three, two.

Hailey Daily: This is Hailey Daily here reporting live from the Paw Patrol Lookout as the Mighty Pups are fighting all the villains commanded by their ringleader The Copycat who according to my sources plan on taking over Adventure Bay and The Lookout. But it looks like as if the Mighty Pups are winning this fight and some of the villains are getting captured by the Mighty Pups!

The Copycat: Noooo! This can't be happening right now! Foggy Boy? Foggy Boy, where are you?!

Then after that, Chase used his super speed to punch Copycat in the face and Copycat goes flying and smashes into a rock back first into it but someone is about to discover the truth behind everything they all thought they knew as The Copycat's villain costume disappeared revealing to everyone including Hailey Daily the secret identity of The Copycat as....

Dun. Dun. Dun.....

(A/N: Who do you think the secret identity of The Copycat is? Cast your guesses on the comments below and find out if your right on the next part! I hope you like the story!!)