1. It's a start

"JJ why the hell are we at Barry's house?" Pope asked as we rolled the van into Barry's driveway. He had just tried to steal the gold from us and after getting it back JJ suddenly decided we had one last stop to make.
"This'll only take a second." He answered, getting out of the van and walking up to the front door.
"Where are you going?" I asked.
"Yo soy justicia baby." We all groaned and looked at each other.
"You know someone probably should..." Kie started.
"Yeah, I got it. Come on JB." I said as I hopped out. John B and I walked into the house to see JJ pacing around, searching the place high and low.
"K, so what's your plan slick?" John B asked as he watched JJ tear through all of Barry's stuff.
"Well, as thou hath stealeth from us, we shall stealeth from yee."
"Ok what? JJ you're making no sense!" I say.
"I'm getting even, Y/N." He deadpans as he walks further into the house. After a few minutes John B and I go wait out by the van and JJ comes back with a small duffel bag.
"Okay so it should be about five grand each for reparations for putting us through that bullshit." JJ calls as he shows us the bag of money.
"JJ you can't steal from a drug dealer!" I yell.
"Oh," he pulls out a stack of bills from the bag. "but I just did baby." He finishes with a wink.
"JJ, man." John B starts. "If you don't stop now you're gonna end up like your dad." He barely gets the sentence out before JJ grabs him by the collar of his shirt.
"You watch your mouth man. Aren't you tired of being messed with? Because I am." He says lowly.
"This Barry guy is gonna find out," Sarah says, and I think for once Kie agrees with her. "He's gonna come after us."
"Yes he is." Pope says. "This is not the time to start wilin' out."
"How'd you guys like having a gun pulled on you? Huh?" JJ fought back.
"Relax." I say trying to calm him down. He walks over to me and hovers two fingers on my forehead.
"He had it right here on you." He whispers looking straight into my eyes. John B leads him back from me and turns JJ to look at him.
"Look we've gotta go get the gold," he reaches down and tries to take the bag from JJ. "Just give me that." JJ retaliates by pushing John B up against the van. We all stand by in shock. I knew JJ was mad, but I didn't think he start turning on us like this.
"What are we gonna do when he comes for us?" John B asks.
"We punch him in the throat." JJ seethes.
"Yeah good fucking idea JJ." Kie rolls her eyes as he lets John B go.
"I'm not putting it back." He seethes. He climbs into the van and we all stand there and wait. We aren't going through with this, we aren't getting in the van, like hell should we be taking anything from a drug dealer. When he realizes that we aren't getting in he comes back out. "What?" He barks.
"We're sick of your shit." JB starts.
"Oh my shit?" He fires back.
"Yes, your pulling guns on people shit." Kie starts.
"You acting like a freaking maniac." Pope says.
"Pope I took the fall for you man!" JJ yells back.
"I didn't even ask you to do that."
"And I just did it!" He retaliates.
"You know what? I know exactly what I'm gonna do." JJ walks back to the van and grabs the back before turning away. "Just go off by myself." He starts walking away shaking his head.
That's it. I've had enough of this. He needs to get his shit together. I walk up behind him and put my hand on his shoulder and try to turn him around but without realizing who it is he shoves his hand into my chest hard and knocks me onto the ground. When I yelp he turns around and looks at me on the ground. He watches me intently as I turn over the hand I used to catch myself, seeing the cut a branch left on the bottom of my palm.
"You need to get your shit together JJ. I'm done dealing with this from you." I say as I stand and walk back to the van, tears beginning to flow from my eyes. Kie and Sarah hug me close as Pope inspects my hand. Then we all climb into the van. Leaving JJ.
-
A while later I'm back at my place. My Kook parents dipped out a while ago so I knew I could come here and not be hassled by anyone. I'm standing at the sink, washing out the cut on my hand and I begin to worry more about JJ. If he doesn't stop this he's going to end up like his dad, just like John B said. He can't just go around doing whatever he wants all the time. Barry is going to come after us. What if he hurts Sarah? Or John B who already has a busted arm? Or-
My thoughts are cut off by a knock on my door. I dry my hands, being cautious of the cut and walk to the front door. When I open it, I see JJ standing there with a plastic canister and fresh bruises and cuts on his face. He went home.
"What do you want?" I ask as I cross my arms and lean on the doorframe.
"How's the hand?" He asks looking down at it. He looks back up at me and his blue eyes lock with mine. After a beat, I move and let him inside. He comes in and together we sit on the couch in my living room.
"I see you went home?" I ask. He stares at his lap and lets out a sad laugh.
"Yeah, that old bastard wanted to take the money and buy a bunch of shit with it," he gestures to the canister on the table in front of us, that must be where he's storing the money. "I told him to do the right thing and... well you can guess how that went."
I stood up and grabbed his hand, pulling him behind me as I marched through the house.
"What are you doing?" He asked. When I reached the bathroom I hoped up onto the counter and placed the first aid kit in my lap. I positioned JJ in front of me and started taking out supplies. I started wiping the dirt off his face with one hand when he grabbed my injured one and started tending to it too.
"I'm really sorry bout your hand." He said. I stay silent as I concentrate on the cut on his cheek that got bigger. "God," he chuckled. "I really am just like my old man."
"No you aren't," I start. "But you need to get your shit together. I know you don't like to get shit on by the Kooks or anyone else, but you can't be so damn reckless all the time. You're gonna get yourself killed. Or get one of us killed."
"I'd go before I let any of you get hurt." He breathes out. Wincing when I go to disinfect his cut.
"Yeah and I don't know what I'd do if you got hurt." I look up and lock eyes with him again. I drop my hand from his face and he leans in and captures my lips with his. His mouth works on mine as he swipes his tongue along my lower lip. I give him access and he grabs my waist, lifting me off the counter and against him. He walks us down the hall and into my room, somewhere he's been many times before, and lays me down on the bed. He hovered over me as his lips move from mine across my cheek ace down my neck. I let a small moan slip and he comes back up to smirk at me. I reach down to the hem of his shirt and pull it up over his head. After I throw the shirt aside I attach his lips back to mine. As we kiss I begin to slowly run my fingers up his torso. But I stop when he tenses. I look down and see the bruises littering his skin and I look up at him.
"Sorry." He breathes.
"You have nothing to be sorry about, let's just take a breather, yeah?" He sighs but flops over into his side beside me. I reach over and hold my hand in his, sneakily playing with his fingers. "As sexy as rebel leader, 'I do what I want when I want' JJ is, can you promise me you'll take it easy from now on? For me?"
"I'll do my best." He smiles down at me. It might not be much, and I know by tomorrow he'll be back at it but hey, it's a start.

Whoop whoop!! First one up! Let me know what you guys think! As always don't forget to vote and comment! Requests are open!!