5.1

"Take care," Brian calls as he starts walking down the side walk after they got out of the cab.

"Yo, Spilner!" Dom calls out as the blonde quickly turns to look at him. "You want a beer?"

"Sure," Brian answers before walking over to him. Dom and Kassidy walk in before he notices Vince playing guitar, Letty playing a video game, and Leon with a girl in his lap, all without a care in the world as to where he had been. Leon freezes as he sees Dom before Dom starts making his way over to Leon, causing Letty to look up at Kassidy and Dom.

"Yo, Dom. We were just about to go looking for you," Leon says quickly before Dom knocks his beer out of his hand. Dom then makes his way over to Vince as Kassidy stands beside Letty.

"Where were you?" Dom asks Vince as he sets the guitar to the side.

"There were mass cops there. They came from every direction. That shit was orchestrated," Vince answers him causing Kassidy to roll her eyes.

"This your beer?" Dom asks as he grabs the beer in front of Vince.

"Yeah, that's my beer," Vince answers before Dom heads to grab another beer. Dom notices Jesse making out with a girl.

"Yo, Einstein. Take it upstairs. You can't detail a car with the cover on," Dom says causing Kassidy to giggle. Dom hands Kassidy a beer as he goes to pass her.

"You alright?" Letty asks as he goes to pass her.

"Am I alright?" Dom asks sarcastically.

"Dom," Kassidy scolds.

"It was just a question," Letty retorts as Kassidy notices Brian by the door.

"Yo, Dom. Why'd you bring the buster here?" Vince asks.

"Because the buster kept me and Kass out of handcuffs," Dom yells back causing Vince to shut up. "He didn't just run back to the fort. The buster brought us back." Dom then turns to Brian. "You can have any brew you want, as long as it's a Corona." Dom holds out some beers to Brian, who takes a beer. "That's Vince's so enjoy it." Vince gives Dom a 'really' look before they watch Brian clean the top of the bottle with his shirt then taking a drink.

"Hey, buddy. You got a bathroom?" Brian asks as Vince glares at them.

"Yeah, upstairs. First door on the right," Dom answers him. Brian disappears upstairs as Dom sits down and Kassidy stands beside him. Vince then walks over to them.

"He's got no call being up in here. You don't know that fool for shit," Vince tells Dom.

"He's right, Dom," Leon says in agreement.

"Vince, there was a time when I didn't know you," Dom argues.

"That was in the third grade!" Vince says ending the conversation.

"You look a bit tired. I think you should go upstairs take a shower and some rest," Kassidy tells Dom, as she sees that he is in no mood to party.

"Look at all the guests," Dom says causing Kassidy to roll her eyes.

"How about you go get some rest?" Kassidy says in a stern voice before Dom follows after her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. They pass Brian as they start to head upstairs.

"Yo, You know you owe me a 10-second car, right?" Dom asks Brian.

"Oh, shit," Kassidy says with a laugh as Brian nods at Dom. Dom and Kassidy then continue upstairs to his room. Kassidy gives Dom his jacket back before kissing him on the cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow."

The next morning Kassidy heads to check in with her boss.

"Okay, here she is, fresh from Toretto's hot rod heaven," Tanner says as she and him walk into the room, where Brian is waiting.

"Four hijackings in two months, and we have nothing. The DVD players and digital cameras are worth $1.2 million which brings the grand total to $6 million plus," Bilkins explains causing Kassidy to let out a sigh.

"We're in the political crosshairs now, Kassidy, Brian. That's why you're both  undercover," Tanner adds.

"What does the truckdriver say?" Kassidy asks them.

"He gave us the same M.O.: Three Honda Civics, precision driving, the same green neon glow from under the chassis. Lab says the skidmarks came back the same: Mashamoto ZX tires. So, we know it's somebody in the street-racing world," Tanner answers as he explains to her.

"If we don't make this case, the truckers will take matters into their own hands," Bilkins says. "I tell them we're close. Are you going to make me a liar?"

"Look, what do we know? We know this world revolves around Toretto, right? I'm not saying that he's the one that's popping these trucks but I can guarantee he knows who is. It's just a matter of time until I win..." Brian explains.

"You want time, buy the magazine. We don't have time. Just get me something I can use," Bilkins tells her before Kassidy, Brian, and Tanner walk outside.

"Is Harry cooperating?" Tanner asks them.

"Like a guy that'll do time for receiving stolen property if he doesn't," Brian answers him.

"What kind of vibe is he getting from Toretto?" Tanner asks.

"He's scared of him, but he doesn't think he's jacking trucks in his spare time. He's too controlled for that," Brian explains.

"Wait. Not that I want to contradict Harry's fine judge of character but Toretto did hard time for nearly beating a guy to death. He's got nitrous oxide in his blood and a gas tank for a brain. Do not turn your back on him," Tanner explains as Kassidy has to keep from rolling her eyes.