Deku joins the league

Dabi POV
I heard my alarm go off. I turned it off. It was 6:30 am so everyone would still be asleep until 8:30 am. I heard shuffling and turned. Bakugo was waking up. She opened her eyes and looked at me. She looked confused for some reason. "Please tell me this is a stupid dream." She said rolling her eyes. " Um no it's not sorry." I say. She sighed really loud. " So when can I go free?" She asked me. " That's not up to me I am just supposed to take care of you for them." I said getting out of bed. She nodded her head. It was silent and I didn't like it. " Soo let's talk I fucking hate awkward silence." She said tapping her feet. " Okay so who is your favorite person in class 1A?" I ask.
" Kirishima and Jiro.". Kirishima the one who would have basically raped her. I can't say anything about that because she probably forgot about it.
" Cool cool." I say rolling my eyes. She must have seen it. " Why the fuck did you roll your eyes?" She said. I was in deep shit now. " I do that for no reason a lot." I say. " Oh okay right." She rolled her eyes and turned her head. That was when my phone rang.
Crustyfuck: we have a new member of the league.
He asked if he could join I said yes. He wouldn't betray us because he killed someone to prove himself to us.
Me: who is it?
Crustyfuck: Izuku Midoriya
Me: fuck no
Crustyfuck: yes get over it he on his way so he be here soon. Bye

I shoved my phone in my pocket and looked up at Bakugo. She was asleep. Well that sucks. I heard footsteps and people talking in the other room. I got up and walked out to see what was going on. There he was. Midoriya. He looked over at me and smirked. " Who is that purple ugly guy?" He asked pointing at me. Shigaraki chuckled. I could already tell I hated this guy.
In this story Deku is a little rude and mean.
Deku POV
The guy rolled his eyes. " Who is that? Is that new our maid?" He asked rolling his eyes. The blue haired man laughed. I did not find it funny.
" So where do I stay?" I ask. " Well first we need to talk." Shigaraki said. " Okay what?" I say walking to a bar stool. " We have a person you know." He said scratching his neck. " Who?" I ask. Who was it.
" Katsuki Bakugo." He said smirking. Wait they had her. Bakugo. My. Old. Bully. " Where is she?" I asked looking around. " She stays in his Dabi's room." He said pointing at Dabi. Seriously that asshole.
" Can I talk to her." I ask. " When she Wakes up." Dabi said. " She isn't a villain yet. We are just going to get her to join eventually." He said walking towards his room. After the door shut it was just me and Dabi. " Why does she stay with you?" I ask.