❥ chan x jeongin ** f **

i'm back with my first os in
english! pls be kind, english isn't
my first language so i'll make
a lot of mistakes

please don't expect too much
from me mfbdkdnd

anyways,, i hope you enjoy the os
it's nothing special and it's

quite short because i had no ideas for this one :(

stray kids

chan x i.n

fluff

jeongin opened his eyes and blinked confused. it took him a few seconds to get used to the darkness. for a while he was just lying on his bed until he grabbed his phone.

the brightness made him blink again and after he get used to it, he realized that it was already 2 am in the morning.

he sighed quietly and rubbed his eyes softly. the young boy was still tired but he knew that he won't fall asleep in the next few hours. when he woke up for once, he couldn't sleep again.

now he was sitting alone in his room and the only thing he could hear was his quiet breath and the sound of his heart.

what could he do now? there weren't many of things he could do. the other members slept and jeongin wouldn't wake them up at this time. it was too early.

time passed by and he didn't know what to do so he stood up and went to the kitchen. when he entered the room he turned on the light. the dark haired boy was terrified when he saw a person sitting at the table.

chan sat there and looked down on his phone. a cup of coffee was standing on the table in front of him.

"hyung? what are you doing here? you should go and sleep for a few hours", jeongin said quietly and sat down next to the leader. actually, the younger would get himself a glass of water because he was thirsty, but his leader was more important than a glass of water. he could drink later.

the older one lifted his head up and looked at jeongin for a few seconds. he didn't say anything, only a short sigh was to hear from him.

"you should also go to sleep, innie", he answered with a smile on his lips, but jeongin shook his head. why should he go to sleep when chan sat here alone?

the other member still slept while the two boys were sitting in the kitchen. for a short time it was quiet in the room. chan sighed again and stretched himself a bit. "i can't sleep. don't worry about me. i will go to sleep soon, i promise."

now it was jeongins turn to sigh. he realized that chan wasn't doing very well right now.

"hyung, you don't look fine. please go to sleep", the dark haired boy meant with a pout on his lips. he didn't want his hyung to be sad. chan hadn't to tell him what was wrong but he wanted to help him anyway.

the older one knew that jeongin wouldn't go back into his room until he agreed with him. so the blonde haired boy sighed again and stood up from his chair. "fine, fine", he answered. jeongin smiled and stood up too so that he could go to the refrigerator and could take out a bottle of water.

then he followed his hyung to his room. he wanted to be sure that chan would sleep. "come in, innie", chan asked the dark haired boy quietly. jeongin stood there and looked at his hyung. he should stay with his hyung? why not?

he nodded and entered chans room. both of them sat down on the bed and jeongin could finally drink his water. there was silence for a while until chan broke the quiet atmosphere.

"you can stay for tonight, innie", he suggested while he settled back on his pillow. the younger boy nodded softly and put the bottle on the bedside table before he cuddled himself in chans blanket.

a few seconds later chan hugged the maknae from behind and sighed satisfied. jeongin giggled shortly and cuddled himself closer to chan. they hugged each other often and they slept in one bed as well. maybe that was the reason why both of them couldn't sleep.

"sleep well, innie. i love you", chan whispered in jeongins ear. the dark haired boy giggled quietly and closed his eyes.

"i love you too, hyung. i wish you sweet dreams."