Another Boring Day

"Alex. Please get up!" I pleaded at the base of the door. Alex flopped a few more times before finally groaning and mumbling something. "Fine..." She groaned as she got in a sitting position. Like father, like daughter. I let out a tiny giggle at the sight. Alex's hair was a bird's nest.

"Go and take a shower Al, and don't fall back asleep." I ordered the tiny child, hoping she wasn't to grouchy. My eye's peered own to my oversized crimson red knitted sweater. I matched it with ebony black tights and umber brown boots. To top it off I added my morganite pear cut, rose gold chain. The stone was a light pinkish color. I tied my hair into two French braids.

I went back to the hall, it was filled with a organic white wool carpet. It filled up the most of the hall. It was a golden snake lamp, with a white base. I had two of these lamps before each door. I left the hallway, walking to the left side of the room because the kitchen was on that side. I had to golden snake stools with sliver cushions. That faced my island. It was a whiteish/gray granite, that was made by putting two corner counters together.

I made my way behind the island and faced my beautiful kitchen. I almost love this thing as much as I love Alex. I joked. I decide to make Mac N' Cheese with a side of grapes and orange juice. I grabbed the Mac N' Cheese box from the shelves implanted on the kitchen side of the island. Turning to the counter and the stove. I opened the stove, grabbing a small pan. It had a dark grey rubber handle. The pot itself was jet black. I walked over to the sink, putting it on freezing cold water, walking back where I came from I grabbed the pot. Walking to the sink, I put the pot in watching how cold water entered the pot. All of a sudden, my phone beeped. I stopped the water, placing it on a stove divers. I looked at my phone as I read, "Rae, you have an emergency meeting at the cafe. Hurry!"

"Rae, can you finish making the Mac n' cheese, I got to leave it's a emergency meeting at my cafe." I yelled walking over to the front of the house. I grabbed my purse and a dark blue sweatshirt. Walking out the front door, I opened my purse looking for my keys. As soon as I found it, I clicked the button so my keys would unlock. Running towards my dark gray mini van, I opened it. I jumped in the car, while putting my sweatshirt and purse on the other seat. I put my seat belt on, and started driving.

I got there in approximately three minutes. I parked the car, grabbing my purse. I opened the car. Stepping out I closed the door and hurried inside. "Soo Sorry I'm late!" I exclaimed. "You know how it is with Alex, I still forget sometimes that Alex is still living in my house."

"It's okay, the staff all knows how hard it is for you. Don't apologize." Zoe reassured me. "This is Mr. Michaelson." She motioned to the man sitting on the stool. "Well I got to go, my shift is over." She stated. "Bye Zoe!" I replied back. I walked over to the kitchen because the cafe was opening in half an hour. "Hi, Rae." Mr. Michaelson stated. "Hi, Mr. Michaelson." I replied back looking all over just to make sure everything has a third of everything.

"Call me Elijah."
"Ok."
"I want you to come to my visit in a party."
"Why?"
"Because your beautiful, and you are amazing."
"I got to take care of Alex, though."
"Drop her off at a friends house."
"I'll think about it."
"I'll take that as a yes"

I was crouching to see if this one product everyone loved is has a fourth double.

"Can I stay in your office, so we can chat?"

I turn my head and nod. "Now shoo!!" I giggled. "Down the hall, second last door on the left. Mr. Mich- I mean Elijah was stunning. I could just run my fingers through his hair.

Elijah's POV
I did as my mate asked, trying to keep a calm face. I couldn't because I've been trying to find my mate for years now. Spence, was overfilled with joy. I walked down the hall, going to the end of the hall. Reaching the second door the the left, I opened it and stepped inside.

It had this hazelnut brown carpet with a chair the swoops up with a light green/blue mixed together. The design was tiny green/blue diamonds and white for the outline. She added this umber brown wooden desk that has cut outs on ether side. On the bottom of the desk she put a wooden picnic basket filled with some books and pictures I assume. On the desk she this old but curvy looking gold lamp with a grey molded up, with pencils inside. Next, to the cup there was her pearl white computer. I'm guessing there's a keyboard behind it, or it's touch screen. On the other side she added a couple of small note books and a tiny light blue box. Behind the table she had a huge black board with the names of her staff I assume. On the right side of that she has these individual black binders connected together but the cap was cut off on each making it a cut little storage for magazines, folders, notebooks, and a small sweater. She had these rose gold star lamps that reminded me of Freya. To top it off, on the right side she has a huge book shelve filled with books. And to complement, her color scheme the walls where done in a toned down mint color.

I walked over to the chair in front of the desk.  I grabbed my phone and started using it. I couldn't keep my mind out of my newly found mate. Her dark green eyes, plump lips, her adorable smirk. What she was wearing today really cute. She wore a oversized crimson red knitted sweater with jet black tights.

Her smell was burning my nostrils from how good it was. Rosemary with a side of lavender. "Soo, What would you like me to wear?" The most angelic voice asked. "Something pretty that you like but fancy." I replied with a smile.

"What do you want to chat about?" Rae asked. "The party's 7." I blurted out. She nodded as she stepped closer probably coming to sit in her chair.

"Why did you chose me to come?"
"Well because your so kind, pretty, and sweet. Your not like 'OoHh I'm RiCh YoU dO wHaT i SaY!!"
"Aww.. Thanks!"
"Well what do you want to do?"

I want to mark you.

"Play animal crossing together!"
"Okay."

After hours it felt like, we where laughing and having fun. I have a new reason to live, Rae.

I will always love and protect her.

😄😊😄😄.
This was a little hard cuz I had troubles picking out her outfit for the party. Hope, you like her outfit. Fun fact my name is actually Alex!

-Alex