Ch. 3 Ice Cream accidents

Author: AHH 3 parts in one day. To be quite honest.... I don't know how long this story is going to be but let's goo

-----

"I need to talk with him, thank you senpai!" I quickly change shoes and exit the gym to go to the ice cream shop across the street.

As I entered the ice cream shop I immediately spotted Oikawa. "Asuka-chan?" He seemed to be confused. "Shouldn't you be celebrating with your team"

"I wanted Ice cream, you just happened to be here. Since you're here I think we should talk." I said  acting like I didn't want to see him intentionally then sitting down in the seat in front of him.

Oikawa got up "What type of ice cream do you want?"

"Lemon please..? Why are you buying me ice cream?"

"Let's just say it's a congratulations gift for this match" Oikawa paid for the ice cream and handed  it to me.  "So what did you want to talk about?" He sat back down in front of me.

"I simply wanted to thank you for giving me advice when I most needed it, I can see why they made you captain. You really do see everything on the court, I admire that."

"Asuka-chan I already know that of course I'm the best, but hearing you say it makes me happy" For once I see Oikawa's genuine smile. Although his comment ticks me off, his smile makes my stomach feel weird. It's probably just my stomach so I gobbled up my ice cream. "Are you almost done with you ice cream so we can head back to the gym to get your things before they lock the doors?"

"Oh yeah, you can just go home you don't need to walk me to the gym" I waved him off. 

"Yeah dressed like that, it's windy out there" Oikawa looked me up and down. Only then did I realize I'm still in my spandex. Since I'm tall and have long legs the spandex look even shorter on me than the other girls. "Here, return it to me some other time" he took off his volleyball jacket off and handed it to me. I took it and slid it on, it was warm and smelled like his cologne. It smelled really good. Ha so many of his fangirls would be so jealous right now but little do they know. 

"Thank you Oikawa I'll return this to you next time" I hinted at the jacket.

"Asuka-chan call me senpaiiiiii, you always call Iwa-chan senpai but not meee" Oikawa senpai complained

"Bye OIKAWA" You waved to him while walking away

Oikawa has been strangely nice and it bugs me because I can't help but think that he has an ulterior motive. What if his goal is to hurt me by making me fall in love then break my heart in two? Nah this isn't a fanfic, Oikawa is just being weird right now. But still it's best not to fall for him or get used to this behavior. Should I just ask him why he was mean to me and why he's suddenly nice this year? Nah too much work. 

Oh shit I zoned out for too long, I look to my left and my body freezes. I shut my eyes tightly there's metal being pounded.My body feels numb, I can't feel anything then within what seemed like minutes I feel pain soaring across my body at lightening speed. Then everything just goes black, no pain, no metal sounds, no spinning, just black.

- - -

Beep... beep....beep...

A strange beeping sound seemed to wake me up but I'm having a hard time opening my eyes and moving. My limbs and eyelids feel very heavy. Finally managing to open my eyes I see my brother's face it seems to calm me down. "Tobio, where am I?"

"Onessan, she's awake! Nurse!"

"Tobio what happened to me?" 

In that moment a doctor walked in "Ms. Kageyama it's good to see you're awake, you were in a car accident but fortunately you injuries weren't too severe. You broke your right leg by the calf, your left arm, and one rib. We can take off your casts in 6-8 weeks however it would wise not to strain yourself afterwards. That includes sports, carrying heavy things, and anything that can harm the bones. You will need to go through rehabilitation after you remove the casts which should last about a month." 

"Thank you doctor, when will I be able to go home?"

"You need to stay another 24 hours for surveillance so we can make sure there are no brain injuries. Try to get as much rest as possible" The doctor replied as he walked out the door.

"Asu-nee, you've been unconscious for 24 hours, how are you feeling?" Tobio-chan asked me.

"I don't feel much pain but the casts are very uncomfortable. Anyway where's mom and dad?" I realized neither of my parent were in the room.

"I made them go eat dinner since they haven't eaten since they found out you were in the hospital. Do you need anything Asuka-nee?" I could clearly see the worry in his eyes.. 

"I think I'll go to sleep for now, I should rest up as much as possible so I get better." I say as a yawn escapes my mouth. 

"By the way I heard Oikawa came with you in the ambulance and was here for several hours while you were unconscious." I could barely make out the words Tobio was saying as I was fading into a deep sleep.