Part Two

Today was the day I was told to start my first day at work I must say I'm a little nervous had a lot going through my mind like what if I mess up and get fired I can't be late I had to hurry I just couldn't have enough so I push all that thought aside so I got dressed got into a taxi and head to BJ's corporation I got out and head inside, did I forget to mention how huge this place was, they were into winery.

It's was one of the best selling wine company in California (a/n: made that up) I walked up to the lady at the front desk we extended pleseantries and I told her about the job and the call I got she then directed me to the CEO's office I knocked on the door before I was told to come in, his office was so well decorated it was painted all white and the my eyes went to my boss director he was so hot like a Greek sex god,

He was so handsome, muscular tall I'd say 6"5 inch tall he was a bit taller than me he had black hair and and blue eyes with lavishing long lashes and smooth pink lips he was just so perfect he's every thing you could ever want form a man I was snapped out of my taught when I heard someone snapped a finger at me.

"Good morning sir I'm your new P.A sir"
and the next thing I heard was

"Ok great now listen to me you should never be late I'm always at work by 7:30am so always be here by 7:00am in the morning and you have to update me about my meeting, and always dress properly and you'll have to be by my side at all times is that clear"

Wow so much to process

"Yes sir" I replied

And just when I was about leave I heard "oh yes and always remember to dress properly"

The day was so stressful we were at so many places we attend so many meetings to attend to and a lot to be done I felt today wasn't going to end again,

My boss had an hour or two ago but I had to sort some things out before I had to leave I got home 9:00pm that night I was so tired all I had to do was head to the bathroom and had a bath, had something to eat and then head straight to bed and before every thing turned black to start a new day tomorrow.........

Thank you'll so much have a nice day,night and week
Remember to like and comment