[ summer, bummer ]

( my reaction when tourist season starts )

cassidy brianna park-canton
"cass" "cassie" "pancake"
____________________
"sorry to break it to you, but ruby tuesdays is the last place i'd like to be"

age ||
fourteen

gender ||
female

sexuality ||
bisexual

appearance ||
• has hit puberty and will kill you for disagreeing • cut her bangs after an argument • hair's straight, but still frizzy as hell • wore fake glasses, got called out, still does it from time to time • really likes those swishy skirts • ripped stockings & fishnets • truly a fake emo • covers her acne obsessively • bitches about how "brown eyed girls get nothing" but still says she has hazel eyes • funky earrings from claire's • calls herself tall– barely 5'5 • copious amounts of birthmarks • strong ass legs • not religious but wears a cross necklace for pizazz •

"it's morse code for 'eat a dick' dude"

key traits ||
melancholic - she's in a permanently gloomy mood, or her mood has semi-gloomy undertones, which is evident in her almost-permanent taut frown. note that her mood doesn't stop her from doing things, or make her tired. it's just a looming sad. it could possibly be symptomatic of her medication, but cassie doesn't have any depressive disorders.

audacious - while juggling being a total bummer, cass also has zero boundaries when it comes to something she wants to do or say. she has to regularly be told off for something rude or occasionally offensive slipping from her thoughts. it's more about what she says rather than what she does, but expect her to make wild choices.

witty - it's pretty related to her comments. after a while you pick up on what's funny, or what people react best to. cassie's quips, as they're usually pretty clever if not totally stupid, give her a sort of fun air. and then you try and have a conversation with her, oh well. while she isn't the best at normal comprehension, thinking outside the box comes easy to the girl. wrong equation, correct answer.

family ||
katherine park • 35 • mother
david park • 36 • step-father
nayah park • 2 • younger sister • mother's side
charlie canton • 31 • father

backstory ||
when talking about cassidy, the first thing people ask is "what went wrong?" which.. sucks. she was a really quiet kid, she walked around, but never really spoke and hardly cried. school was never an issue for her, she made mostly average grades, which was all her parents could ask of her when she wouldn't even look them in the eye. timid, calm, small, and then she turned eleven and things blew up

that's an exaggeration, it was a gradual change throughout sixth grade, when she had moved to the school where her mother's house was, and began to hang around "the undesirables" of middle school. trouble makers and/or depressed kids, basically, and she found a little spot right there. while she was never particularly violent, antics of casual vandalism and continuously mouthing off to everyone around her made people pretty sick and tired of the kid.

suddenly camp!

"noo, i'm more of a neutral evil than chaotic neutral."

history (reason of attendance) ||
raising a young daughter in the presence of such a "bad influence" and "distraction" got hard for her mom, and even though her dad and david said it wasn't necessary, cassie found herself at ~caaamp~

cabin ||
generally rude and sassy behavior

additional info. ||
• medicated for bipolar disorder
• her dad nicknamed her "pancake" because it was the only food she'd willingly eat for a whole two years in the second and third grade.
• plays lacrosse

"so they tried to kick me off the team but i just kept showing up to practice"
-

ryan scotty hamlin
_________________
"nape vation or whatever"

age ||
seventeen

gender ||
male

sexuality ||
folks with pretty eyes

appearance ||
• the kind of person you'd thirst over, and then immediately regret thirsting over • got a perm once, HUGE regret, straightens his hair constantly • needs to do a pore strip over his nose • chapped lips- he bites them too often • tans vv easily • blots of red, splotchy skin on his arms and torso • probably the reason you hate blondes • stick n' pokes all over the place • skinny jean whore • edits his photos to brighten his brown-ass eyes • invisalign • only one dimple, on his left • gets his sister to do his eyebrows • proudly wears concealer daily • plain shirts and funky coats •

"tell me where i asked for your opinion"

key traits ||
can i say fake-deep? is that a good adjective? okay fake-deep - it's like overdramatic with extra steps. ryan has a tendency to overthink a situation, and turn it into some grecian philosophy bullshit half the time. it's to seem more interesting.

charming - that's how he got off without any actual sentences, he's a charmer through-and-through who can get himself out of sticky situations with a little bit of fast talking. he was thinking about becoming a scam artist, semi-ironically.

mellow - not just because of xyz substance he's on, no, he just has a generally calm personality. although it usually is attributed to being high. he doesn't have reflexes, and panic just isn't in his vocabulary most of the time. expect lots of "lounging" as a verb.

family ||
robin hamlin • 49 • mother
gregory hamlin • 51 • father
natalie westbrooke • 23 • older sister
stephen westbrooke • 23 • brother-in-law
rowan hamlin • 21 • older sister
jordan hamlin • 19 • older sister
skylar hamlin • 15 • younger sister
lou anne hamlin • 9 • younger sister

backstory ||
growing up with sisters. period. there's nothing much else to add to that. his father was a land surveyor outside of the city, and while it brought in fairly good money, he wasn't home very often throughout the week, so it was just ryan and the gals. in elementary school when they would separate by gender, he would have a cow because he just didn't vibe with most of the other boys.

but once he passed, like, 12 years old, he started basking in having hot siblings. people from the high school knew his name because of jordan and rowan, which made all the other kids in his school think of him as cool and want to be around him. just living the best of both worlds, he only lives with his two younger sisters nowadays, but skylar regularly does his brows for him and he dressed like a tiktok boy before tiktok was a thing.

"i'm in love with every lemonade mouth character"

history (reason of attendance) ||
he has a regular history of using weed or drinking, and although its never gotten any /larger/ than that per say, it got to the point where his school forced him to do the camp.

cabin ||
substance abuse

additional info. ||
• allergic to strawberries and bees
• knows how to roller skate, doesn't do it around people in camp because he thinks he'd die.

"ratat- NO! no i'm not actually gonna shoot someone!"

bacatonto ^^