dix-huit

tchalamet: #tbt the legend! 🗣liked by blonded, armiehammer, ryanalex, and 2,390,739others 59,000 comments

liked by blonded, armiehammer, ryanalex, and 2,390,739
others
59,000 comments

blonded: all you bro, let's link!

tchalamet: @blonded i'll dm you!

username: name a better duo i'll WAIT

username: the picture i never knew i needed

username: art 🤤

kidcudi: two legends 🔥

tchalamet: @kidcudi nah bro!! all frank

username: damn this friendship is everything

username: my two fav men

ryanalex: 🥵🥵🥵

tchalamet: @ryanalex 😋

username: peep ryan's comment

username: these men can ruin my life

username: TWO LEGENDS

feliciathegoat: mother nature said copy & paste

tchalamet: @feliciathegoat no 🧢

"did you see what frank commented." tee says looking up from his phone.

i'm currently at his apartment, going on the third night of staying over. ever since i've gotten back from Paris last week, we've been together almost everyday. staying at each other's apartments, going out to eat, or just walking around NYC together.

it feels like we're in a relationship but neither one of us has the balls to ask one another, we haven't even told each other that we like each other and we've been dating for three months. i don't know if i'm just wasting my time, but i'm scared to find out.

i look down at my phone and at Timmy who's currently laying with his head on my stomach. we're laying down on his bed, listening to heaven by clairo, his windows letting in a good breeze.

"no what did he say?" i ask him, running my fingers through his curls.

"he said to dm him! hewants to link up!"

he has the biggest cheeser on his face, and o can't help but melt at his smile. o don't understand how someone who has so many fans in love with him, still gets start struck by artists in the same world as him. he's so humble, and pure it's one of my favorite things about him.

i laugh at him, shaking my head. "tee you know he's my friend, if you wanted to hangout I icould have just set it up."

he rolls over completely turning into my direction. "i know but i wanna become friends with him on my own. so it's more organic."

that doesn't make any sense I tell myself, what's the difference between him meeting him and me introducing them.

"don't make that face." he says, sitting up.

"what face?"

"that face you just made."

"i wasn't making a face."

"yes you were. You were doing this." he mimics my face, and I try not to laugh. he looks so cute with his face all scrunched up, some of his brown curls falling in front of his face.

"no I wasn't."

"yes you were. are you mad at what I said."

"nope." i tell him and go back onto my phone.

"ryan."

i ignore him. i'm really not mad but i just wanna play with him and see what he'll do.

"ryan."

heHe scoots closer to me, and before i know it both my hands are on either side of my head. Timothée has his hands around my wrists, and he's leaning over my face.

"stop ignoring me." he makes a pouty face. i don't get how he manages to look hot and adorable at the same time.

"i'm not."

"yes you are, so are you mad?"

"no tee." he squints not really believing me.

"liar."

"i'm not lying Tee, i was just playing I'm not mad."

he finally let's go of my hands, cupping my face with his own. "you're gonna drive me crazy i swear." he says with a smile on his face. he lowers his head and kisses my lips.

picking his head up, his eyes meet mine. "i like you so much it's crazy."

im procrastinating my homework for ya'll because i wanted to do a double update!!! sorry if it sucks

-julie