Fifty shades of Unicorns.

My Name’s Christian, I’m a unicorn, I wasn’t always a Unicorn. Once I was a human! A small one without a penis, I had blonde curly hair with freckles on my cheeks. I went through school and was known as ‘the gay’ I’d always denied I was gay, even though I was. I had a boyfriend at the age of 16 his name was James, he was mid height with Hair so perfect, and it was a rich brown, it was perfectly flicked to the side, just like Matt Smith. We were still together when I become a unicorn, but he couldn’t come to terms with how I’d become one! He used to use me for thing, horrible things! I once had his name tattooed on to my body, I now understand why he never got one done too, he’s never loved me! I’ve moved on from him now. Mat and I are together for ever! #Mangus

My mother Monou, used to have really hairy legs, she used to make me shave them on the weekends, that’s when she wasn’t making me clean her toes! She said she loved me, I never really believed her, she never hugged me. That’s all I really wanted, a nice hug! When I was a child, I always knew what I wanted to be, a beautician, I’ve never really got around to taking the courses. I’ve always loved the thought of people trusting you to do their hair and nails for them; it’s an easy job for someone like me! As this is like an introduction story of the journey from Angus to Christian I think you better know a bit about what I love/hate. Firstly I really like Matt Defreitas (That’s why I like Mat so much! They have very very very similar names) in my spare time I love to sing, I really like Metallica. I also do weed after my horrid childhood, it’s like a relief. I have a little crush on Matt Smith, the doctor if you didn’t know… I really like his hair and well, I just want to be him! Some times when I’m bored I walk about in a fez and a bowtie, people really think I’m him! I borrow Mat’s hair products and look the part!  

Mat and I have been seeing one another for 4 years now, I was the first to stamp his ‘v card’ personally I can’t say the same, James was my first. It was very interment, we’d only know each other a few weeks, and I knew I wanted him for the moment I looked into his eyes! Mat never knew this, he always thought me and James were just friends. I’ve been scared of telling him, he’s already stopped Jess from seeing their pet potatoes, Peter and Freddie. I tried letting Jess see them, he found out and used me for things, naughty things!