I'm sorry!! @////@ (M)

Warning: there is no warning

"Hmm you in the red I'll bathe you first" you said "oh I forgot to introduce them to you the one with the white horns is named Asch,the tall one is named Pierce,the one with the dark blue horns is Rhys,the one with the white hair is named leaf and lastly the one that has orange hair is named Noi" "oh ok well Asch I'll bathe you first follow me Asch" he follows you into the bathroom and you put the water on and Asch kinda screamed but you calmed him down. "Ok so I want you to get naked and get in a bathtub ok?" "Fine" Asch said you turn away and cover your eyes "I'm in" he said you turn around and open your eyes *thank goodness that he was fully in the tub* you thought to yourself "uhhh s-so you want to grab that blue cloth and the bar of soap which is the white thing then you wet it and put it on yourself just don't put it on your face" he did what you asked him to do then he asked "human can you do my hair?" To what your reply was "y-yeah I-I could do that for y-you" Asch was kinda confused (I think that's how you spell it 😅😅) so he asked "do humans usually stutter a lot?" You cheeks flared up like 50shades of red (lol) "umm w-well I-I'm embarrassed because humans don't really see people naked we usually take a bath alone but sometimes when you're with your lover you take baths with them but that's sometimes" you say embarrassed he just hummed and as you were finishing you asked Asch "umm Asch do you clean your horns" Asch's cheeks flare up in a light red "umm yes but there very sensitive when touched and there an....." he fell silent "Asch are you okay?" You say a little concerned "sorry umm yes you clean them just be gentle" so you gently clean his horns as you do you hear I quite moan you stopped what you did and rinsed his hair. You wipe your hands on the towel and say "you see that pink towel use that to cover your waist" he did so "what do I do now?" He asked "put on the clothes there on the table and put them on like how you would with your other clothes I'll be out side" you walk out and he was still blushing. *time skip* you were about to go to bed when you heard someone knocking you open the door to see Asch he was blushing "what do you need Asch?" He sat on the bed and said "when you touched my horns it is an.....intimate thing" you blushed like crazy and you said "I-I'm so s-sorry I-I didn't mean t." He cut you off by kissing you.
*Y/n perspective*
I froze I didn't know what to do
"I guess you don't feel the same" he was walking away I ran and grabbed his wrists and told him "I'm not saying I don't feel the same I was just shocked that you liked me because....I like you too" you went to bed together and slept

Hey guys lunar Bonnie here just want to say thank you for reading I woke up and I was like What how did I jet so many people to read this terrible book no one ever reads my books so I'm so happy ty and please be safe wash your hands and don't go out so much that's all bye my bunnies