Photoshoot

Something about Jaden seemed different. His smiled seemed to stand. His hair and his outfit stood out as well.  The little things I didn't notice a week ago I noticed today.
"Hi! So you must be grams? Luc has talked a lot about you and Alan!" He cheerfully recalled. He wasn't pretending to be nice to her. Genuinely he was being himself.
My grams squinted at him
"OH she has now? So how did you two meet?"
My cheeks instantly got red remembering the kiss that was shared in our first few moments of meeting. There was no way he was telling that story to my grams.
He put on a fox smile.
"I will let her tell that story!"
My grams and Jaden faced me completely.
"Well uhh you see-"
"So what Happened was this girl was trying to find ways to hurt my career.. if you understand what I am saying and luc happened to walk past and she saved me!" Jaden explained cutting me off.
I looked at Jaden to shoot him a glare instead we locked eyes.. he simply smiled making my heart melt. I forced myself to look away in realization of the feelings I was having. No, no this isn't happening. I thought to myself looking back at grams to smile try distracting my thoughts from what I am actually thinking about.
"I thought I told you not to talk to strangers and here you are saving one?" She said sarcastically shaking her head.
"I thought about what you had told me after I saved him. Don't tell him but I thought he was a girl with the name Jaden" I whispered loud enough for Jaden to hear. Her mouth dropped
       "OH be nice honey. He doesn't look like a girl at all." She defined him not getting what I was daying at all. Jaden smirked at me cockly acting as if he had just won something.
I took a deep breath in.
"Okay let go take some pictures shall we?" They agreed walking torwds the downtown city area. My grams and Jaden walked ahead of my and every once in a while Jaden would turn around and pose so I could take a picture.
As we walked past a store there was a rectangular pot with plants in it that looked like a good place.
"JADEN COME HERE!" I exclaimed and pointed at the pot. I looked to see if my grams is coming but she must have wandered into a store.
"What?" Jaden asked a bit out of breath.
"Mk while my grams is gone let's unbutton this" I suggested pulling him closer to me and started unbutting his. I looked up to see his reaction and he just stared down at me. I felt my cheeks getting red and looked down and stopped unbutting his shirt leaving two at the bottom still button.
"Where do you want me" he questioned.
"Just sit down and let your shirt hang forward a bit." He did what I asked.
"My hair?" I have him a thumbs up and bent forward a bit. I took the first picture. He put his fists on his cheeks..I took anther photo. 
"Your grams is coming he said looking in her direction. I took the second picture while he was distracted. I looked around and noticed girls staring and drooling over him.
"Okay hurry and button back up please." I mumbled.
He stood up right in front of me and slowly buttoned his shirt. It felt almost intimate with the way he was looking at me. I nervously looked away and took at step back.
"Can I see the pictures you took?"

    "How could something so simple make me look good?" He questioned

    "How could something so simple make me look good?" He questioned. I shot him a huge smile and shrugged.
       "Look what I bought honey!" My grams interrupted us showing us a pie she bought.
         "What kind is it"
    "Well..I don't remember. The lady said it looked good."
    " maybe you should try it since your the one asking about it" I suggested elbowing Jaden. He stuck his tounge out in response.
       "OH stop Lucy be nice to Jaden. I don't get why you are so mean to him?"
      "Yeah why are you so mean to me?" He looked at me smiling crossing his arms.
I rolled my eyes at them both with just a hit of sarcasm I replied
     "Can we continue our adventure?"
     "Oh right." My grams said walking in front of Jaden and I like she had someone where to be

After walk for awhile my grams found a clothing store she wanted to go into. Jaden and I waited for her outside.
      "You know that TikTok that we did?" I nodded
       "Well it got so many views here take a look."
Looking at the video of Jaden and I there was 1.1 million views. My mouth dropped. This had to be a joke. I wasn't even on social media..the only reason my boss paired me with Jaden was because he was looking for someone who had a pure eye and wasn't out to get famous off of him. I couldn't believe that my first time on social media 1.1 million people saw me.
      "Jaden I'm not even on any-"
     "Shit its the paparazzi" he said cutting me off. Jaden turned around to face me.
       "Don't answer any questions they ask. Saw you're not allowed to say if they ask you anything.. and if the get to close just hug me and your tired." He whispered
   I nodded and he continued to face me. I peaked around his shoulder seeing 3 guys and a girl taking pictures.
        "I want to go say hi!"
    "No stop don't" he pleaded before I took off. Walking up to the people with cameras I greated them.
     "Hi my name is lucine webber!" I shook all of there hands
     " are you and Jaden and item?" One called
     "No way we are simply just friends! Hey I am a photographer too. You know I think that you guys should check out LA Photos. We have really good pictures of Jaden up! Take by me actually!"
      "So your his photographer and friend?" The girl called.
     "How did you to meet?" A voice  shouted
      "Are you sure you guys are just friends?" And again another one yelled at me.
       "Wow you guys are really looking for some tea..sorry none here. Jaden is a good guy and I'm sure there will be some girl that will steal his heart! Thank you so much for your time. Again make sure you go check out LA Photos!"
    After turning around I saw that Jaden looked at me furiously.
     "Did I do something?" He grabbed my hand pulling me closer to him.
    "How could be so oblivious luc. They will twist everything you told them.. I told you not to go."
Oblivious? Why was he treating me like a child.
      "Sorry for treating them like normal people. They asked me question and I told the truth. Its not like they can find me on social media I don't HAVE ANY" I tried to keep myself calm. My thoughts just got more negative as he stared down at me.
He pulled me into a hug. Why was he hugging me? I lifted my arms and put them around him hesitating to hug him back. His shirt was soft. As soon and my hands touched his back I could feel the warmth coming off of him. Once he realized I was hugging back he hugged me tighter. Finally I gave in letting go of control. I rested my head on him taking his sent in. I was so at peace with him. I couldn't be mad anymore.
      "Better?" He pulled away searching my eyes for an answer.
Jaden was the first person I have hugged in 2 years besides family. I blocked any form of affection from everyone. I lost so many people in my life because of one person. Jaden was opening my eyes. I wanted to be happy I wanted to live my life with out the constant fear of getting hurt.
As we walked to the store my grams was in side by side for the first time in a long time I was happy.