Goldycorn (Love ship)

Unicorns POV 

Oh tonight was perfect! me and Goldy were at the fair it was so much fun we went on every ride but..the love tunnel because we're not a couple. so we decided to go on the roller coaster instead! When we got on Goldy look nervous I didn't know what was up "Goldy? Are you okay.." I asked her with my hand on her shoulder "Y-yes it's just I wanted to do something with you.." She said "huh? What is it" "well it's-" she gets interrupted by the roller coaster starting "...crap" she says "huh? Are you okay?" I ask she looks scared " yea! Perfectly fine... Everything's fine" she says looking at me " oh Okay!" I say smiling as I see the big drop I look at Goldy and see looks terrified " here comes the drop" I say "...I-I'm scared u-unicorn!" Goldy says looking up at me "heh it's just a ride nothing will happen!" I say smiling looking down at her "Y-yea but you know what will happen!" " what?" I ask when we start to drop I feel her lips on mine she tasted like popcorn I was shocked I never thought this day would come my DREAM girl I was so happy so I kissed back as we pulled away for air she looked at me as red as a tomato "G-Goldy.." " unicorn! I've liked you for  while now and I was scared to admit it for so long but I don't care anymore!" She says hugging my arm " I-I'm sorry if you hate me now.." "Goldy I'd never hate the most beautiful girl ever" I say looking down at her as I pull her in for another kiss.