11 🌹LAN WANGJI POV🌹

🟣[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.
                                                                🟣

Hey, hiiii, am back. So, all good? By far now, are you liking my biography!!! 

Well, more like messed up, overdramatic narrative.

Nahhh, more like blissed adventurous life....

By far, your enthusiasm points that you are still interested. So, let me proceed.

Let me tell you something about myself. Generally I am a very just person. You don't believe me? Well, ask those who know me. I may not be a very nice person, but I am certainly a very just person. More like 'King Solomon'..... oops, that's a bit of an exaggeration........but near about, trust me.

Nevertheless, back then, whenever I saw my honey bunny hugging someone or kissing them on cheeks or even handshaking, something stirred inside me. I changed from a just CEO to a beast Xiānsheng (husband, teacher, mister/mr.).

It started generally by feeling hot sensation on tips of my ears and nose to tight clenching of my fists......and then a feeling of an unknown demon/monster waking up inside, wanting to rip that other person's head off, kill that certain person, skin him alive, torture him with hot iron rods etc, ect.... disturbing images would flash in my mind about what I wanna do to that other abomination of a human being touching what's mine...... and, I never understood, why?

I mean, I was new in this field called love. Neither knew rules and regulations, nor was aware that actually I am even a participant in this field in the first place.

You are getting me right???????

I mean...how would I know? My whole world consisted of power, ambition, success and family..... family...that consisted of my Xichen gege, Yao gege, Wen Ning , Wen Qing , and uncle .

And as for the honey bunny!! Trust me the mere sight of him infuriated me. Well..... initially it did. Then, later the sight of him being with others infuriated me. Enraged me........
(whining in low voice).......
Hurt me, like someone's taking away what's mine.....

Drastic change, isn't it? Heaven help those in love. Seriously!!!

And the one person I trusted to advise me in these situations....Xue Yang, was lost in his own other world. The man who usually used to smirk evil had started smiling shyly.