MOONLIGHT

BIA'S POV:

BIA'S POV:

"let's go live maybe?" jahseh my boy best friend asked. " No, I don't want to" I said.

"Why? This quarantine got a nigga bored" he groaned out loud. "Right, corona needa but the damn door" I laughed.

"Why can't we go live? " he asked. "There's no fun in that idiot" I said, turning to him.

"ugghhh!" he groaned , going into the guest room. I laughed, continuing to clean the kitchen up.

2:10 A.M., BIA'S BEDROOM:

I was sleeping so peacefully, my wet dream began.

JAHSEH'S POV:

I woke up, walking past Bia's room, hearing moaning. I stopped, quirking my eyebrow.

I opened her door alittle seeing her, fingering herself while moaning my name.

"shit! right there jahseh" she moaned. I smirked , her soft whimpering and begging is making my dick hard.

She began going faster her legs moving in, her shaking meaning her orgasm is peeking at her high.

I snapped out of it, going in her room, walking her up, she jolted out her sleep, looking as her fingers were wet and covered in cum.

"jahseh! get out!" she yelled at me. " no" I smirked. She facepalmed herself being ashamed.

"What was I doing?" she sighed. " fucking me in your sleep" I smirked, sitting down.

"Man.....damn" she smacked her teeth. I grabbed her by her neck, kissing her, she kissed back.

She trailed her hands down my basketball shorts, tugging at them, signaling to take them off.

I took my boxers and shorts off at the same time, leaving me naked. Bia was shocked at my size.

She but her lip. We went back to making out. I smacked her thigh. I pulled away.

I'm gonna be rough with her.

"Take this shit off" I said sternly, referring to her shorts and bra she had on. She started to take her clothes off.

We're both naked, she layed on her back, I opened her legs, sliding in. She gasped as her mouth made an 'O' shaped form.

"ohh fuck! wait!" she moaned, throwing my head back. She was tight, she fits around me like a glove.

" ok, fuck! " she moaned, I sped up, holding her ankles.

okay i lost so much inspiration at the end, and I keep listening to 'FWM' my Alek$ (I think) and it's a bop.

--------