At Kios Part 3

I quickly hop up. Pull open the door, and run down the stairs only to see...

Kio and y/n making pancakes. An instant flood of relief washes my body and I plop on the wall then say "I didn't know you two were going to make pancakes?"

"Neither did I," Kio laughs while staring at y/n.

Y/n chimes in and says, "Well it's a tradition. Every time I come to Kios house..." Y/n says while smiling at me, "The two of us make pancakes! Ya wanna help?"

"Of course," I say. I really didn't. I hate to cook but I knew it would bother Kio and it would give me an excuse to make sure he doesn't get an opportunity to tell her his feelings. What if he's already told her? I instantly shoot to the kitchen island and place myself in between Kio and her. "Welp where can I start?" I say putting an overly exaggerated smile on my face.

"Umm" Y/n says while scrunching her nose... "How about... you start on a new batch of mix?"

"Hey that's my job!" Kio says stubbornly with what I can tell is a hint of jealousy.

Y/n just laughs followed with Kio rolling his eyes and mumbling in a small voice that apparently only I could hear "Next thing you know your going to replace me."

I pretend I didn't hear what he said and asked "What ingredients do I use?"

Kio starts listing off ingredients and I quickly place them in the bowl as he lists them off.

After about an hour later there are maybe 50 pancakes made, so we decide to call it time on cooking them.

"We may have went overboard?!" y/n said screeching like a child who just got away with something. "With that said..." She looks at both Kio and I, "Lets get these bad boys on a plate and head upstairs!" We all followed her with all the other snacks, syrup, and butter... She entered the room and placed all the food on a tray then laying the tray in the middle of the bed. Kio and I plop all the food beside the tray and we all sit on the bed.

Not even gonna cap I felt uncomfortable being in his room and on his bed. If it weren't for y/n being here I would have left long time ago, heck I wouldn't even came.

After about an hour we somehow managed to eat all of the food.

"That was good!" I hear y/n beam. I can't help to smile at her words. After about an hour of staring into a TV screen y/n is asleep. Now it's only Kio and I awake...