Part Two

(The next day. They arrive at Yamato's place. The doorbell rings. But nobody opens the door.)

Koushiro: I wonder if there's anyone inside.
Hikari: Hello? Is anyone inside?
Taichi: Oi Yamato! Open up!
Tailmon: We should wait for a while.
Tentomon: Should we?
Koushiro: The news on TV... again those problems with electricity and networking... is it because Digimons have arrived... or there's another Digimon who has caused such problems...

(After two or three minutes, a sleepy Yamato opens up the door. He is rubbing his eyes.)

Taichi: Yo! Rise and shine! (smirks)
Koushiro: Yamato-san seems tired.
Yamato: Oh, it's no big deal. We were just practicing last night for some time.
Tentomon: Your condition tells me some time seems long.

(Yamato startles at the familiar voice. Others are smiling. Later the disguised Digimons peep out of their partners' back. As expected, Yamato becomes dumbstruck.)

(Some time later... Yamato is talking over the phone with his bandmates)

Yamato: Yes yes. Say this to Inoue Miyako... tell her to help with the synthesizing. Ah huh. Hmm. Yes, she'll help you with the computers. Okay I'll hang up now.
Hikari: Is she, by any chance, Inoue Miyako from the fifth grade in our school? The computer club's expert?
Yamato: Yeah, she was willing to help us.
Koushiro: Oh I know her. She is always interested in these things
Yamato: TONIKAKU, how did this all happen?
Taichi: (smirks) You see, at times miracles occur. It's one of them.

(Yamato gives him a judgmental look by raising an eyebrow.)

Taichi: Okay fine! I surrender... to tell you the truth, we ourselves are unsure about the cause.
Agumon: Even we don't know how we came here. We just understood that there's a way to arrive here in the real world. And so we've tried. After several times, we succeeded at last. But we don't know how it happened or why it happened.
Yamato: How is Gabumon? (worried about him)

(The bell rings outside. Everyone becomes tense.)

Yamato: Don't tell me dad's home!
Tentomon: Could it be those people you practiced something with last night?
Taichi: (to the Digimons) Guys you need to hide!
Koushiro: Oh don't worry. It must be Sora-san. Hikari-chan and I've informed her. We've informed Jyou senpai too. I've mailed Gennai-san too.

(They go near the entrance gate. Sora is standing outside. Breathing real fast. Yamato opens the door. Sora greets everyone. Ignores Taichi and Yamato.)

Sora: Ohayo!
Koushiro, Hikari: Ohayo gozaimasu.
The Digimons: Ohayo~
Taichi: Eh? What about us?
Yamato: Yeah, what wrong did we do?
Sora: (judgmental look) Seriously? Well, you will never get it huh?
Hikari: (grinning) She's trying to say that it was supposed to be you two who should've informed her this news in the first place.
Yamato: Don't blame me! I've been informed like a few minutes ago. It's Taichi's fault! Yeah Taichi, why didn't you tell this to us yesterday?

(Taichi is being cornered.)

Koushiro: Umm, I think we can stop now, haha. (Uncomfortable)
Agumon: Koushiro is Taichi's savior.
Tentomon: Looks like it.
Taichi: Oi!!
Sora: What about Jyou senpai?
Koushiro: He said he'll be coming as soon as he finishes his summer assignments.
Yamato: So much for being an honored student.
Sora: Mimi-chan and Takeru-chan? Not Mimi-chan, I guess. Will Takeru make it here? I wish Piyomon was here too.
Taichi: I'm sure you'll find her. It's not like you lost her, right?
Hikari: (whispers worriedly) Onnichan. This isn't the time to say such things.
Yamato: You're just saying this because you have your Digimon with you already. Unlike us.
Sora: Guys stop arguing!! We're not here to argue.
Taichi: Wait a sec, why are we here anyway?