TWELVE.

Didn't reach the comment goal..so I guess I'll go ghost again..🌚

Khassia Miles
November 28th
⏰10:00

"So ms.Miles what seems to be the problem?" The nurse asked looking down at her clipboard.

"Well I've been having stomachaches and pains and nausea."

"Well I'm going to need a urine sample out of you so here, bathroom is straight down this hall then make a left, once your done set it on the table and I'll be back to get it." She said handing me a test cup then walking out.

"Ouuwee, I'm so excited!" Sarihia said clapping like a little kid.

Walking back into the room I sat the cup of urine on top of a napkin on the table waiting for the nurse to come back.

"Ahh, see your all done, so I'm going to take this to the lab and test it, then I come back with your results ms.Miles." She smiled walking back out.

"What you gone do If you really pregnant?" Sarihia said smirking at me.

"I'm not sooooo...wipe that smirk off your face Huns!"

"You don't know that yet!"

"I do, I'm just doing this so you can feel like foolish for thinking imma slip up like that!"

"GIRL, BYE!" She laughed.

The nurse walked back in smiling big with papers and the clipboard in her hands.

She better stop smiling like that I'll knock all this shit over!☹️

"We'll make.Miles I have some good news, you are a month and two weeks pregnant." she said smiling even bigger.

"I looked over at Sarihia seeing her clapping and smiling."

"You got to be joking ma'am." I said trying not to cry.

She handed me the paper so I can see the result.

Literally me right now...

"Want to see your baby?" The nurse asked.

"Yes!" Sarihia answered for me.

"Lay here for me."

I sighed laying down shivering as she applied the to my stomach.

"Right there is you little bean!" She smiled posing to it.

"And that right there that you is your baby's heart beating!"

A semi smiled as a tears clouded my eyes leaving a stray tear to fall.

Ugh I'm in love with you already, I looked to my side feeling Sarihia hold my hand wiping her tears.

I really love my bestfriend she's more happier than me just know whatever I'm having is going to be spoiled.

Wiping the gel off my stomach the nurse smiled " you can head to the front and pick up your prenatal vitamins and ultrasound I'll be seeing you next month on the 20th."

I thanked her walking out the room with Sarihia behind me.

"I'm so happy for you best, I promise I'm going to be with you the whole entire pregnancy!" She smiled hugging me.

"And don't wanna be and I told you so but, I told you so! You were definitely changing all over!"

"I knew there could be a possibility I just didn't want to except the fact, and thanks Sarihia I really appreciate and love you best!" I said hugging her.

Arriving home I went straight into my room setting the papers and prenatal vitamins in my dresser.

I didn't know when I wanted to tell Kentrell and I actually was scared of what he might say and think.

——————.            .——————

How y'all feel about this?🌚

I did not prof read.. hoewell🥴

Vote And COMMENT... Please!

Until next time..