[ 8 ] I n v i s i b l e

Note: Italicized words mean flashback.

Seokjin

"He did what?" My mind was on haywire the moment my father told me about the guy he was talking about.

"Yes, he did all those things. I am really amazed on how dense you are," He laughed and continued. "He had all the guts to tell it all to me. As if I'm not your father. That guy is really confident when it comes to other people but not with you."

I got really confused and I don't know where to focus anymore. However, a certain phrase allerted me. "He had?"

My father looked disappointed as he nodded. "He had." He sighed heavily. "Unfortunately, he planned his one last sacrifice for you but this time he did not informed me."

That was all I wanted to hear before I made my way towards the tall door of my father's house. I'll find my answers.

"Are you sure he asked you to give this to me?" I asked as I looked lovingly at the peach paper with lots of hearts and a dried flower.

Namjoon smiled and nodded enthusiastically, "Yes. He said he's busy with his extra curricular activities so he won't be able to give it to you himself."

I smelled the paper. It has a very familiar masculine scent. I tore the envelope excitedly but with care, making sure not to damage the simple hardwork of the man I adore. I scan the letter inside and my cheeks felt hot. I can imagine the rush of blood coloring that certain part of my body.

"So, what does it say?" Namjoon asked and I hugged him as I squeeled.

"He made a poem for me."

Namjoon patted my back and stared at me. "Did you like it?"

My hug on him tightened, my other hand traced the signature at the bottom of the paper. "I love it."

I reached home with a heavy heart. My mind entertained a lot of memories on my way back. I'm glad I did not break down nor be involve in a car accident because of my blurry eyes. I never experienced this kind of feeling and i don't even know how will I call it.

It wasn't a feeling of sadness, being cheated, played upon, controlled, and manipulated. It is a different feeling that I can't put my fingers on. I'm not even mad at him. No, I can't. Not in a million years.

Sitting at the very far corner of the room, I watched my schoolmates with their partners danced to the tune of a popular love song. I looked around the dancefloor trying to locate a certain person.

"What are you doing?" Namjoon sat beside me and gave me a milkshake. "You are wasting your time here being upset and feeling gloomy."

"I don't like to party." I stared longingly at Jungkook as he entered the dancefloor with a very sophisticated looking lady. His hands on her slim waist.

Namjoon followed my vision. "We should dance."

I shook my head abruptly, "I-I can't, Namjoon. I'm shy."

He laughed and held my hand. "No worries, I'm with you."

Namjoon pulled me so I stood up. We made our way near Jungkook and his partner. He irritatingly looked at me so I lowered my head.

I put my hands on Namjoon's nape and whispered, "We should go back. He looked irritated now."

Namjoon chuckled and pulled me closer, his hands are on my lower back. "I have a plan." He winked at me.