( 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕖𝕥? )

vi - are you bored yet? (wallows)

the shirtless mirror picture that eddie sends at seven in the morning is the only thing keeping richie going in the morning before he bikes over to eddie's house to spend the day with him.

he packs an extra change of clothes just in case something raunchy happens -- which, under any normal circumstance, it won't, and his very own toothbrush. he might be making himself a little too at home.

the bike ride over isn't very strenuous. he doesn't bring much. he figures eddie would always let him borrow something if he needed it.

when he gets to the house, he immediately swings off his bike seat and stands on one pedal until he comes to a full stop at the end of the long driveway. he puts the kickstand down and parks it next to the garage before venturing to the front door, where eddie is peeking through the blinds.

richie sees the curtain close immediately and he struggles not to laugh when the door opens. he still can't help but mutter, "stalker," when he opens the door.

eddie swats him on the shoulder before he walks away, a silent invitation to come in the house. "my mom left pizza money," he informs him, venturing into the kitchen.

"what kind of pizza are you ordering?" the raven-haired boy steps behind him to grab him by the shoulders and halt him from making it to his phone.

the shorter one tilts his head back to see richie and tugs his bottom lip between his teeth in thought. "hawaiian."

richie almost vomits. "please, no," he shakes his head rapidly.

"why, are you allergic or...?"

"what? no. it's just disgusting," he responds, letting go of the other boy's shoulders.

eddie sighs, picking up his phone. "what do you want, then?" he asks.

"pepperoni... duh."

-

the pizza takes forever. richie ends up falling asleep curled up on the couch before it gets there. he doesn't wake up until he hears eddie talking, and the more he listens, the more he's pretty sure he's speaking french.

he's not going to lie and say it's not insanely attractive. he takes the pillow away from where it wraps around his head so he can hear it easier.

after hearing him laugh, he decides to check out what's going on in the other room. he gets up and doesn't bother to fix his lopsided t-shirt while he trudges sleepily toward the front door. "eds, who are you talking to?" he asks with a yawn.

there's a boy at the door. he's probably around their age. he's very handsome, he has to admit. it's the pizza guy, of course, and cute as he is, richie is annoyed with him right away. should he be jealous? "this is connor," eddie tells him. "the pizza guy."

"bonjour," richie gives him a false smile and grabs the pizza box from eddie's hands, disappearing into the kitchen and leaving him to flirt with connor.

by the time eddie closes the door and comes into the room, richie has already shoved an entire pizza slice in his mouth. "you're gonna choke," the brunet scolds.