12:51

A/N:
I forgot to tell you guys that Lauren was G!P in this story (sorry). I've realized just now that I didn't include it in the description of the story and at the past chapters that I've wrote (I forgot sorry 😂✌🏽 I've been writing and editing two books at the same time so..) Also, I find it so fun writing Camila's character as a broken hearted person bc I get to reminisce what I felt back then when I get to experienced my first heartbreak. Anyway, enjoy 🤓❤️

__________________________________________

Lauren's Pov

"Is this really your decision? Are you really going to leave New York?" Billie asked for the nth time now, causing Hailee to chuckle.

"Yes," Hailee's hazel orbs shift on me, "for good." The look Hailee's giving me was too meaningful in which I immediately understand.

"We will miss you, Lee. I'm so happy that you guys are happy now." Chrissy smiled timidly before pulling Hailee for a hug. Frown and sadness are so visible at Billie and Chrissy's face while talking to Hailee. While me, I'm just standing right behind them, listening to their conversation.

"You too, Chrissy. Take care, okay? We'll facetime everyday, don't worry." Hailee smiled as Chrissy pulled away and look at Meghan, "Meg, you know what to do. Take care. We'll surely miss you guys!"

"We'll miss you guys as well. Visit us soon, yes?" Billie and Chrissy nodd their heads in response as Meghan pulled them in for a tight hug. Hailee met my gaze as we locked eyes for a moment, "Hailee!" Our staring games cut off when Camila's voice suddenly echoed around the airport.

I can hear a series of footsteps approach our direction. The next thing I know, Hailee was already hugging Camila. I saw how confusion slowly creep in Meghan's face as I remember how my conversation with Hailee went yesterday.

....
"Lauren, can we talk? I need to tell you something important." Hailee asked, completely ignoring everyone's question. My eyebrows furrowed after I saw how Lee hugged Camila.

No feelings, huh?

Instead of saying anything, I turn my back on her as Hailee followed me to the corner lot of Princeton where there's no people passing by. It's just us and the trees around. Honestly, I feel like I know what this conversation is all about. I'm not dumb. I saw the way she held Camila awhile back and I also know that there's something going on with Hailee. Ever since we got back here in the city and Meghan became her girlfriend, Hailee was acting way more weird than before. Plus, her disconnecting herself from everyone else for three days straight is not something Hailee would do unless something's bothering her. Hailee always said it that Meghan is her everything. Now that she had Meghan, what else would bother her and distract her? Camila, ofcourse.

"I'm all ears." I spoke while looking straight in her eyes. Whether Hailee is my rivalry in Camila's heart or not, nothing will ever change. She's still my bestfriend and I won't let my friendship get destroy just because we happened to like the same girl at the same time.

"I'm leaving New York tomorrow morning."

"What?! Where are you going?" I asked with a furrowed eyebrows.

"Meghan asked me to live with her in Paris. I said yes."

I shook my head in disbelief after I heard her decision, "You're hesitating, I know."

"I do."

"Then why are you leaving if you're hesitating in the first place?"

"Because I don't want to hurt you and Meghan."