chapter 1

Brigitte's POV

We just finished packing after moving to the United states, and by we i mean me and my bestfriend ariel. She's my #1 ."Yo bring that box please "i asked "sure but i still can't believe that our parents let us live alone together !!"
She said excitedly ."well i guess they know that all we are going to do is stay home and watch Netflix .I'm gonna go outside for some fresh air " "yeah" i walked out of the house looking into the woods .I still wonder why our parents make us live so close to the woods it kinda creeps me out ,then i saw something move in the corner of my eye for a second and it dissapeared . Shivers run my spine then it appears in the distance infront of me .I don't know if yall know but I'm black and  that i don't need to look at for another second ."imma take my fat ass back inside "murmured to myself heading back in inside locking the door behind me.

Ariel's POV

I was packing until I hear the front door slam shut ,i rushed downstairs to see what happened "what's going on?". I asked curiously "i saw a big ass dog in the in the woods across the house "she replied shocked ."Where is it now !!??"
"What do you expect me to do!Follow it!!???" "Don't catch an attitude!"  she sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes she walked towards the windows to lock them ."I don't know why you're being so paranoid ,it's just a dog" i said "Last time i checked dogs don't grow that size!Or i must be going crazy and i know I'm not crazy!!!" Brigitte exclaimed. "OKAY!!you saw what you saw whatever now help me finish pack " "Ok " we finally finished packing and got ready for bed ,Brigitte was already sleeping at the time i just got out of the bathroom looking out the window.Looking  into the woods i see the silhouette of a human,i blink my eyes and it was gone!
I think it was all in my head well I'm going to sleep we have school  tomorrow and ain't got time for this.

Vote and mostly comment we want to read your opinions 😘😗