20. Superintendent Dire

After the enquiry the whole University came to know about the incident and the news started to spread around the city like fire. Journalist got involved as she is going to represent Dalesland city in the City Tournament. There were so many rumors about the incident. Journalist tried to pursue the University but they were denied. Next day the press members started to pour into the hospital. More articles were published about her attack and many questions were asked. After three days the hospital members could not withstand them anymore and one of the assistance called the police.

A very gigantic figure stepped out. With his thunder voice he shouted, " All of you clear this place once."

All the reporters stood in shocked.

"NOW."

But one of the reporters stepped forward and said very boldly, " Mr.Dire, reporters have every rights to ask questions and go wherever they want. We too know about the law. So mind that you do not have any rights to talk to us in this manner."

" Who are you?"

" I am the reporter from Dales National News Agency."

Dales National News agency is the headquarters of all news agency in Dales. It is situated in the city, Dalesland.

" If you dare to use the word 'law' then answer to this question; What happened to the two reporters who have suddenly disappeared ? Did you have any guts to mention about them in your news paper? Or atleast to file the case?"

They all kept quiet.

" Mr.Dire those two reporters ran away, it is nothing to do with our Agency."

" Really? Do you have any proof that they ran away? But on the other hand, I have a proof that they both went missing while they were taking up there new task for your Agency."

Every one stood perplexed.

" Now, talk about the Law, go ahead. If not clear this place at once. People need some air."

They all left without another word. Dr. Kenning came down the stairs and welcomed Superintendent Dire.

" Good Morning Superintendent Dire. I am Dr.Kenning."

" Good Morning Dr.kenning. I remember we have met last time."

" You are right, we met in Central Hospital of Dales when you were handling Three Stone brothers case."

" Hell with them. So you settled in this city?"

" I run this hospital for twenty years. Since I took a part time job in Dales Central Hospital, I came to Dalepool on duty . I actually live here, in DalesLand."

Dales Central Hospital lies in Dalespool. It is the main hospital for the entire hospitals in Dales. All private and public hospitals in the entire Nation comes under Dales Central Hospital. Only after getting the Blue star license from Dales Central Hospital a doctor can start his own private hospital in Dales. Dr.Kenning got the license at his young age.

" Ours is a small nation with six city but lots of security is needed all the time. So many crimes are happening around."

" I am sorry about your wife."

" Time flies. I came here three years ago after that incident."

" You were great."

" Don't flatter me, I am not. I left one of them to escape, shame on me. Whenever I think them, my blood boils."

As they were talking they went into Dr.Kenning's room.

" So, What is the case of that girl?"

" She is doing better. Within two days she will be discharged."

" Can I go and meet her now?"

" I afraid you can't. She needs rest. I am sorry."

" Very well then. I will come around later."