Villainess 1

Lucius~

Well...so how do I begin?

I looked at myself in the mirror and what I saw really completely changed my whole world views.

The girl in front of me has long straight black hair, red ruby eyes, a small face and thin pinkish lips.

She's wearing a fiery red, medieval styled dress adorned with red and black gems at the hem. The dress reached pass her ankles. She's wearing a heeled shoes and long white gloves.

Currently, the child is staring at me curiously but the arrogance can be clearly seen.

I'm Lucius von Fera and don't get me wrong, I'm a girl. In my previous life, I was only a teenage girl living peacefully and goofing around with friends trying to maintain her list in the achievers.

I sighed deeply and saw the child do the same. I walked towards the humongous queen sized bed that's so more than enough for a seven-year old girl like me.

Yup. Me.

I know many people are familiar with what I am going through but reading and experiencing it is so very different.

And yes, I was transmigrated.

Based on the memories flooding in my mind when I slipped earlier, my name is Hydra Lucius von Freed. A daughter of a marquis and a princess from an allied kingdom.

I have three older brothers and a younger twin brother.

My new mother's name is Luciana Helloria von Freed. She is the beloved sister of the king of our allied kingdom. She is strict and is well known for her famous pair of glasses which over the years has never been replaced. I should probably look for those kind of glasses.

Father's name is Zenon Ryunierre von Freed. Really the names are so...*sigh* vintage.

He is the marquis as well as the trusted aide of the king in our kingdom. He's one of the king's trusted right hand. He's also childish and bubbly and talkative. Totally mom's opposite.

And oh, our family's known to excel in literary although military blood still flows in my veins as a result of being my mother's child. She's one hella strict general back in their kingdom.

A badass mom and a goofy dad. What a perfect combi.

Now on to the next one.

Eldest brother's name is Zion Lucian von Freed. He takes after father's attitude and all his other talents. He is currently 10 years old.

Next bundle of joy are the twins, Ryu Lumiere von Freed and Rio Ludociel von Freed, respectively.

Lumi is the serious tsundere type and Ludo is the playful yandere type. Just thinking about it gives me chills.

Next is another batch of twins, me and my brother Luna.

I'm Hydra Lucius von Freed and brother is Hydro Luna von Freed.
Notice the gender of our second names? Should be the other way around, yes? Dunno ask father about it. He's the one supplying ideas unto mom's brain just like what he does to the king but king uncle is now used to him being manipulated. Father is so powerful. Tsk. Perks of being a manipulator.

The previous Lucius is kinda sadistic and sinister and arrogant, Luna on the other hand is a masochistic, narcisistic bastard.

One word? Great.

I belong to a family of weird bunch but despite all that, they all certainly...got along pretty well.

Well...now that I think about it, I certainly feel some kind of familiarity with all these names. I kinda remembered meself reading some kind of weird novel.

Hmm....let's think. Hydra Lucius von Freed. Hmm.

Oh! Yes! That's it!

I remember Hydra as a very important character in the novel and is a remarkable one at that and she so happens to be one of my most hated and favorite character.

Oh! Oh! I remember...wait how did I even got into this situation?

Hmm...something along the lines of final boss....?

Ugh.

I faced towards the mirror and can't help but sigh deeply, again. How many times already? Probably the nth time.

Now...

"What will I do if I become the villainess?"

Oh shiz.