Tsukishima Kei x Depressed Reader

You are Sugawara's baby sister, and you're a first year. And (Y/m/n) means your middle name, if you don't have a middle name then feel free to ignore it.

(Y/n)'s pov
I have absolutely no motivation to do anything. I was in the girls volleyball team, but I left due to having no motivation for it anymore. There's one person that's going to kill me when he finds out though... Am I ready to get scolded by Koshi?

I sighed as I walked though the hallway, avoiding anyone who tried talking to me.

"Sugawara (Y/n) (Y/m/n)!" Koshi's voice rang through the hallway.

Everyone stopped walking and looked at us.

I looked up at him. "Yes?"

"You left the girls volleyball team? Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, hurt filling his eyes.

I looked down at my feet. "Because I just told the team this morning. I just don't have the motivation for it anymore."

He looked at me. "Come to the boys gym after school, we're talking more about this after school."

He walked back to his class.

I sighed and continued walking to my locker.

Upon opening my locker, I looked at myself in the mirror I had hanging in my locker. All I could do was point out my insecurities.

Maybe Koshi would have less stress on him if I wasn't around anymore.

I shook my head at that thought and walked to my class.

Once I walked into my class, I walked over to my seat.

"Hey, (Y/n). What was up with the thing that happened between you and Sugawara in the hallway?" Yamaguchi asked.

I looked up at him and gave him a fake smile. "It was nothing. Just a normal sibling qural."

He gave me a confused look and nodded walking back to his seat.

The bell rang, indicating class was starting. I sighed softly and started listening to the teacher and taking down notes.

I felt someone staring at me, I looked up and saw Tsukishima staring at me.

He quickly looked away. I looked around confused, then went back to taking notes.

This was my last class, so I knew after it I'd only have to face Koshi and the boys volleyball team.

The bell rang, and I slowly got out of my seat. When I walked out of the classroom, Koshi, Daichi, and Asahi were waiting on me.

I looked up at each of them, then started walking to the boy's gym.

They talked amongst themselves, and I walked a few steps a head. I just wanted to get this conversation done so I could go home.

We stopped by the club so they could get dressed. I was looking down at my phone, when someone stopped in front of me. I looked up and saw Tsukishima.

"Why'd you leave the girl's volleyball team? I know there's more to it then the fact that you don't have the motivation for it anymore," he said.

I sighed, I knew there was no pushing it off with Tsukishima.

"It all started about six months ago, I got into a relationship with (ex boyfriends name). I thought my life was falling place, I thought I wasn't going to have to look for anyone anymore. Which I know is weird since I'm only a first year. But..."

*flashback*

"You know, now matter how hard you try, you'll never be as pretty as the other girls on your team, or even as good as they are. And that says a lot considering barley any of them come to practice," (ex boyfriends name) said.

I looked up at him. "What do you mean?"

"Exactly what I said, you'll never get any better at volleyball. You're always going to be right where you are. Nothing's ever going to change," he said.

I ignored what he said.

That was only the beginning of him treating me like crap. It continued to get worse.

"Hey what are you girls doing tonight?" He asked a couple of the third years on my volleyball team.

It wasn't just that through, he would flirt with them when I was right next to him.

There were days that he'd absolutely ignore me and pretend that I didn't exist.

*end of flashback*

"(Y/n), why didn't you tell me sooner?" Koshi asked.

"Because I didn't want you saying anything to him. Nor Daichi or Asahi, because he's not worth it," I said.

Daichi looks at me. "You're more than what the words he said to you were. I'm sure you'll find someone that loves you, more than anything."

I looked down. "I don't know about that."

Asahi looks up at Tsukishima. "Now would be the best time."

I looked up at them. "Best time for what?"

Tsukishima's face began to turn red.

I looked over at him with a confused look.

"(Y-y/n) I like you, I always have since the beginning of first year," he said with a light blush.

"W-what? This is a joke right?" I asked looking at Koshi, Daichi, and Asahi.

Koshi shook his head. "It's true, (Y/n)."

I looked over a Tsukishima, who's face was bright red.

"I understand if you don't feel the same," he said.

I looked down. I never thought about dating Tsukishima. Would it be the same as dating (ex boyfriends name)?

No, I can't be. I blushed at the thought of Tsukishima and I dating.

I looked up at him.

"We'll take things at a pace you want to go," he said.

I nodded and smiled at him. "I'd like that."

This was requested by Babycrow_08