- a new friend - (1/2)

Warning:
Very weird content ;>>
And a bit long chap lol

-----------------------

Hyunjin's POV:

"YAAAAAH" Changbin yelled at Minho

"I thought you always say YOoOoH" jeongin said, almost losing his shit-
I MEAN his laughter.

"Shut up kid, your not involved here" Changbin said pointing at jeongin. He looks so pissed

"What's wrong with the two again" Woojin asked while sipping his soda.

"Minho hyung took Changbin's gyu!" Jeongin exclaimed.

"Where is my precious gyu YoU SoN of a bitCh" Changbin said while holding Minho's collar.

"Changbin, Jeongin is here, oh my god"
Seungmin said while covering Jeongin's ears.

"OH MY GOOOOOD, SHE TOOK ME TO THE SKYYYY" Jisung yelled

"OH MY GOD, SHE SHOWED ME ALL THE STAAAARS" Jeongin continued and Both of them continue the song.

"My god, you guys are so chaotic" I said while playing games on my phone.

A typical day with these guys is so fucking chaotic.
Believe me I can't even sleep at our dorm cause of Seungmin and Changbin fighting.
Woojin almost threw them out of the window.
I will always ask why don't he continue it, so that the dorm will have peace.

"Look, Jisung told me to hide gyu cause you lost his favorite necklace"
Minho said in defense, raising both of his hands up.
"You FilThY sQuIrrEL-"
Changbin said and marched to where jisung is.
Jisung then hid behind Jeongin.
"HyunG PleaSe I DonT wannA DiE-"
Jisung said as Changbin grabbed his shoulder and pulled him to the corner.
"GiVe me BacK mY GyU" he said as he been shaking Jisung, making him dizzy.

"As we see here a very angry Changbin is attacking a wild squirrel, angry cause of his lost gyu, will he use his powers called AegYo or his power of DaKnEsS"
Jeongin said and laughed the hell out.

"I teached my child right" Woojin said and chuckled of how Jeongin behaves with his hyungs.

"I thought he was my child?" a familiar voice exclaimed from behind.
We all look back seeing Chan with a guy, a familiar one.
"Hi guysss" Chan said, the guy behind him was hiding, he looked shy.
"Oh guys, this is Felix, I just met him at my Math class, he may be shy at first but he'll get loud if your close to him" he said and showed Felix which is hiding behind Chan.
"Hi" Felix said
"HELLO!" all of said in chorus
Chan sat next to Seungmin as Felix followed Chan and do the same thing.

"Hi my name is Woojin"
Woojin started
"I'm Minho" minho said
"Minhoe?" Felix said, I think he is not Korean so yeah.
"No not like the hoe as in 'ho' " Chan explained
"AaH I'm so sorry, I'm from Australia so yeah"
Felix said.
"I'm Hyunjin, the short guy over there at the corner is Changbin, while the other one who is been abused by Changbin and has fluffy cheecks is Jisung, and the guy who is over there is Seungmin and lastly the guy over there hugging Woojin is Jeongin" I said and smiled.

"Hey I'm not short I'm vertically challenged" Changbin said in a pissed tone.
"horizontally challenged as well" Seungmin said and jisung wheezed.

"Wow you guys are a lot, I think I need name tags" Felix said as he memorize each one of us' names.

"You know what else is more than a lot, Nct mannn!" Jeongin said in a swag tone.

"Right, I know that" Felix said and laughed