(26)The end. Part two

Y/N's POV

Homecoming day.

Josie and I were getting our makeup done. She was chatting the whole time, I listened but I could not stop thinking. 

"I SWEAR Y/N! I know that something is SO on your mind to the point that you are ignoring me!" she called out, I quickly got up, the woman doing my makeup was doing a soft glam look, "Yeah.. sorry Josie.. It's Adora. She left." I sadly said.

She gasped. "WHAT!" She looked excited but her mood changed. "Wait! But you never told her you had feelings for her?!?" she asked, I nodded. "ARE YOU DUMB!" she yelled. "I am sorry Josie but I am not you! People do not go on their knees for my approval ya know." I ranted.

"Adora had many options where shes from anyways.. I am not one of them... I don't even think she liked me liked me, and if she did, it is too late." I finished.

Josie told the makeup artist to stop, and slapped me. "ESTAS PENDEJA O QUE?!?" she yelled in spanish. "WHAT WAS THAT FO-" she stopped me, "I have ALWAYS seen people shooting their shot for you but you never get the hint, the way Adora looked at you was different! You two LOVE eachother dumbass! The moment she walked in spanish AP and spoke to you, I knew she felt some type of way! SO Y/N M/N L/N! CONFESS!" she pointed out.

"I can't She left!" I shouted.

She scoffed.

"Whatever Y/N, whatever." She said and paid the lady.

When I got home Iput on my dress.

I wanted a simple, romantic, but I own half of your boyfriends and girlfriends dress

I wanted a simple, romantic, but I own half of your boyfriends and girlfriends dress. A dress where I could dance and do the splits in, This was the one, it also reminded me of Adora.

My hair was simply (Straightened or curly) with and iron.

And my shoes... were simple small heels.

I sighed and got out of the house and towards the dance. I passed by Adora's friend group, Glimmer and Bow. "HEY!" Glimmer shouted and turned me around, "Now that Adora is gone, tell me you won't turn on us again." Glimmer said.

I nodded, "Trust me, I won't." I said and walked in the dance. I was alone. I used to just have Josie, then I had Adora, now I am alone. I went to grab a drink and saw Josie and Cristal. "Hey." I said.

"Hey Y/N! I forgot my lip gloss. Can you go get it? It's in the car." Cristal asked, I nodded, Josie was mad. Still..

I unlocked the car and grabbed the keys. I found the lip gloss and locked the car. I was about to open the door for the schools entrance, "Y/N!" I heard.

I turned. "Hey Catra and other Adora." I waved, "Hey! We came here to apologize." Catra said and slapped Adoras back, she muttered a "sorry". I smiled, "It is completely fine." I said. "And we brought you a suprise." Catra said and both of them moved, "ADORA?!?" I cried. "Y/N!" she shouted we ran up to eachother and jumped, she fell, I was on top. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?" I asked happily, "Well both Entraptas worked together and boom! Portal is open." Adora explained.

I giggled and got her up. We hugged  "You look beautiful." she whispered. "Not as beautiful as you." I whispered back, we both pulled away and giggled. "Guys, as much as I would hate to break it, there is a dance." Catra yawned. "Go ahead! We will catch up!" I said. She nodded and walked out with her Adora.

I turned to my Adora and smiled, "I wanted to cry when I realized I was alone." I confessed. "What?!? Why!?" she asked. 

"Because I got used to having you around, and I love being around you. I feel safe and happy." I explained, her eyes widened, "What are you trying to say?" she asked.

I leaned my head to hers. "Three words, eight letters." I said, she did not understand AT ALL! "What-" "I LOVE YOU!" I shouted.

She pressed her lips on mine, I gladly kept this up, once we pulled away she said, "I knew that, just wanted to hear it..." she said and kissed me again.

"I love you too." she smiled.