The Assemblage of Evolving People

Shoov - (Hebrew) a primitive root; to turn back, recover, repent and return - inner healing. - the physical action of a 180 degree turn around in another direction.

*****

Deep in the heart of the world,
Meets a people who embrace the change of life
As easily as the winds change direction.

They take their flaws and they embrace it as easily as they breathe,
They forgive seventy times seven,
And share their light with others as they go.

They are proud of their oddities,
That only makes them better for who they are.

For who they are, is not themselves.
It is no longer them who live,
It is no longer their will done.

Have you ever seen the Assemblage of Evolving People?
They stand on the seventh day looking up unto Heaven.

Have you ever seen, child,
The rustling of the trees as they walk past?
All of creation standing still,
As the smoke of their voices light up the Heavens.

Tell me,
Have you ever seen the Assemblage of Evolving People?
Have you ever seen them smile,
A passing stranger understanding what others cannot.

For though they look ordinary,
Look closer.
They are not alone.
Wading to their destinies,
You see the Shadow of their Protector.

2020/04/29

***

Update since I updated (heh):

So, above you guys will find a Worship song. It was while I was writing the 3rd poem in this collection when I got a meeting with Abba Father that resulted in what was probably the most spontaneous worship I have ever had, lol. I know this sounds insane, but the Spirit showed me that this song, like this poem, will be the theme of this collection.

This whole collection is about becoming one of the Assemblage of Evolving People. The Assemblage of Evolving People isn't about being just us. It's about being what we're created to be, which is children of the Most High God, Yahweh Elohim.
And it's the journey I had to take to get there. The wonders I've seen, the roads I've walked the past two years from being just me to being the me I was created to be.

And I hope that through this series, we can all feel the Spirit and we can all find the peace we deserve, cause more than anything, that is what I've found: peace and joy in the midst of confusion and chaos. And I am not ashamed to admit it.

I hope that you all have a wonderful day further. May you be blessed!

Loving regards,
JanaJoubert ♥️