why him?: hwang hyunjin (pt.2)

"why would you just take me out from there like that?" i asked since i wasn't in the mood to raise my voice, "no reason, i dislike sharing that's all" he muttered while he went to the mirror to fix his hair. "WHAT?" i gasped while he looked back "you heard me, now go fuck off somewhere else just not with jisung" he shooed me off, "i do what i want" i shrugged while he lifted up his shoulders "seems fine to me, it's up to you" "hyunjin we have off for a month at least for now, get to the outside world sometimes" i offered. he looked at me either a confused look "hyunjin i know how awkward you can get since you're used to being with us all the time, we need to try and blend in with the crowd" i tried convincing him. he eventually agreed as i told him to get ready, a few minutes pass by and i wore a shirt with some basic denim jeans. hyunjin wore a sweater along with some sweatpants, "hyunjin let's go" i let my hand out for him to grab, "what the fuck why am i being nice?" i muttered to myself. hyunjin grabbed my hand and gave me a smile but this time it wasn't a smile when he'd usually tease me.

the both of us decided to go to a cafe, and it seemed that hyunjin got some attention "oh my god he's so good looking" i heard a girl near me say. we kept hearing compliments from girls that it started to get annoying. shortly we arrived at the cafe, "hyunjin what would you want? it's on me i'm s- uhm s-" i kept stuttering while hyunjin gave me a confused look, "do you mean sorry? cause i am too" he smiled again. "yea yea whatever" i said as i paid for what we were gonna have, the both of us had a table for two and talked a bit more to finally get along for once. the cashier called me for our order and i stood up going to take it, i took the food and came back but i noticed a girl was on my seat flirting with hyunjin. i coughed trying to get her attention but she was focused on hyunjin while he was on his seat unimpressed. i started to feel jealous even though hyunjin didn't enjoy it like i didn't. "okay crazy lady get off y/n's seat" he ordered her, "can i have your number at least?" she pleaded while i sat on my seat. "yea no i already have someone in mind" he mutters while the girl left in frustration. "who's the girl?" i asked him "not someone you need to know" he brushed it off.

after finishing our drinks we left the cafe to go to the park, "it's nice out isn't it?" i asked "yes but someone looks nicer, like prettier not like personality, her personality can be shit but she's fun. i've said too much" he laughed while pretending to run away, "YAH COMEBACK" i raised my voice giving up on trying to catch him. "hyunjin-ah i'll go to the bathroom" i told him, he nodded and said "yea i'll wait here". as i was in my way to the bathroom someone stopped me, a man wearing all black wearing a mask. he grabbed my arm attempting to catch me, i ran away as fast as i could trying to get myself off his grasp. i saw hyunjin in the distance, i tried getting his attention while running but the man kept resisting. a couple seconds go by and hyunjin noticed what happened, he looked mad and absolutely furious. he started running towards my direction and removed the man's hands from my arm, his grip was finally off my arm. i turned around seeing hyunjin beating him up.

"TOUCH... HER... ONCE... MORE... AND... I... WILL... DO.... SOMETHING... EVEN... WORSE.." hyunjin yelled between each punch before throwing him to the ground, he grabbed my wrist as he lead us out of the park. "Y/N WHAT WERE YOU—" he stopped himself when he saw i flinched, "y-y/n you know i-i'd n-never hit you r-right?" he assured as he came closer to me. "why are you doing this?" i asked him as tears started to form in my eyes, "because i care about you dumb shit" he came closer while i looked up at him, "let's go home". we arrived at our doorstep to see chan bent down and sobbing outside the base, "chan are you okay?" i bent down asking him. "Y/N YOURE ALIVE" he sobbed while giving me a hug. i asked him what was going on and he said that the man in full black, was a worker for another mafia in our area. he was sent out to kill you in attempt to make us move somewhere else. "we have a mission tonight and you two better not argue or else we all will die" chan demanded. the both of us nodded our heads as we made our way inside.

"seungmin disable their security system, and one more thing jeongin distract the guards in the front. take the small pistol and shoot them all if you can, but if you can't just run" chan explained as the both of them nodded while changbin handed him the pistol. "i got in the system, all 100 cameras. don't worry i'll mess with the cameras switching them all off including the motion sensors" seungmin added and chan nodded. "changbin and minho, changbin you'll need to help me with the guards once they're dead" changbin nodded while he went to the weaponry room to get some things for us. "felix and jisung grab some explosives from changbin and sneak into the base and light it" chan explained while they both nodded and changbin giving them the explosives. "hyunjin and y/n we need you two to precisely shoot the leader in the head as he always has a bulletproof vest, he has a window open at night when he goes to sleep while many guards are out his door so you can shoot him from his high walls" hyunjin and i nodded and got into the car minho was driving.

we arrived to the base as we sent jeongin out to ask them if the guards have seen a cat, the guards gathered up in front of him while jeongin game arms were crossed. jeongin shot one of them leaving the others in panic, the guards tried to shoot as he was dodging all the bullets; one by one he started shooting until all 5 were dead. changbin helped chan get all the dead guards to the car minho was in to drag them to an abandoned ditch. jisung and felix were able to sneak in putting a total of five explosives in five key points, the biggest one in the center, and the other four equally distributed in the distance. i gave the sniper to hyunjin while we were on top of one of the walls, "here you have better aim" i said as he took the gun. he chuckled as he aimed the gun and successfully shot the leader, all of us escaped the base leaving nothing behind. felix pushes the button making it explode in 5 seconds. seungmin came and picked us up in his van as we drove away seeing the explosion behind us.

(time skip to you and hyunjin's shared room)
"y/n?" hyunjin called for me, "yes?" i responded while tying my hair. "come here" he gave me those eyes that i couldn't resist, i sat down on his bed as he looked at me. he started tearing up while asking me "d-do y-you even l-love m-me back?" he asked between sniffles, i came closer to hyunjin and gave him a hug. he buried his face in my neck, "i love you okay? i-i only t-tease y-you cause i want your a-attention" he stuttered. "oh hyunjin if you actually knew how much i love you" i chuckled, his face lit up as he looked at me. he lifted me to his lap and held me  closer, he gave me a kiss and tightened the hug.
"this is why i got jealous, i don't like sharing what's mine"

(a/n: ahhhh this took so long to finish but i did, i have way too much free time lmao, i hope you liked it !!)