Introduction

Batul Malik :- Lead female , she WAS a girl with hope , with love and light . She would do anything for her friends and love but now she doesn't believe in it , she was stripped off her beliefs 1.5 years back , which changed her life and made her an entire new being !! Explore her story of heartbreak along with her !!

Varun Malhotra :- Your typical bad boy lead , every girl went Gaga over him and why not he is that droolworthy !! He was a flirt , A rockstar , jock .. you name it All in all dream of everyone , but his this certain trait of arrogance costed him his heart !! Explore his story of getting his love back to him !!

Aadil Khan :- Another close competitor of Varun , all the attributes  used for you regular bad boy can be used for him too ,  all in all another popular boy of your school , He was the Best freind of batul and had an all hate relationship with Varun but than what did he do to lose his beloved butterfly ? Explore his story of mending the broken friendship which meant everything to him !!

Now these are the main leads of Story there are many more characters though they will be introduced as the story progresses !! This story is very close to my heart and I have literally lived every part of it in my head , If you'd like to know more , hop on this journey of heartbreaks and Patchups !!