lie.

every feeling yina felt was something which could rip the strongest of hearts. she feared everyday, every moment that she would be separated from him but not like this. she always wanted to express the purest form of emotions which always raged inside her tiny blood bag somehow beating now. she couldn't stop thinking how he escaped past her, past everyone without sharing how he felt, what he felt and why he felt. there was an uproar of blood, adrenaline and tears on her visage as she couldn't stop hallucinating, thinking about the scenario how he ended himself physically and her mentally. she used to love his thoughtful yet goofy nature- the way he presented himself amidst all the chaos in his nerve bundles now seemed to amaze and conflict her. she never cared to ask how he felt and now it seemed to tear her apart even more. the deep gashes splurred all over her frame marking the amount of thoughts striking her brain.

it all seemed a lie.

to others it didn't but to yina it did.

a highly concealed lie with little truth.

she unfolded the letter which she was clenching close to her heart- the last inked paper of that wondrous soul left for her.

dear yina,

almost after two years i finally have courage to write this to you. first of all, if you are feeling turmoils don't cause i am the way i am today because i wanted to be. you don't need to scrape yourself off all the good and happy vibes because people lose people everyday, its just a matter of fact that we all are attached to some very closely. the bond we made had no connections after you drifted apart so i just felt empty. now i am not blaming the circumstances because things happen for a reason, we humans are so desperate that we start contemplating and dividing the creation in our own tiny brain in good and bad, the moment we divide the creation into good and bad we have lost ourselves amidst haywire.

coming back to you. yina- the most amazing and beautiful soul. 

summer of 2016, april was the month when i saw your beautiful chubby cheeks, those purple frame adorning your little soul window- eyes. to me you were everything-the very epitome of beauty, grace, charm and that only thing i noticed in you was your sweet and slippery nature of having books on those brownish benches. laughing on the jokes cracked by someone familiar. i saw or more-of-like observed how your eyes reached up to complete your beautiful smile. i just saw you from afar, ever wondering to be the reason of those pretty smile and the way your eyes lifted was just enough tormenting for me to see on a daily basis. you had me wrapped. crusted and caked by your charms and lovable heart. that summer, two young souls - one fragile and another very much new around the word acceptance collided under starstruck smile and stardust sky.

you are kara sevde.

yours lovable,

taehyung.

just as she stood up and turned behind she saw that same familiar 26 years old male, standing arms open. she rushed towards him and wrapped herself around him, soaking his shirt with the waterworks of so many unfamiliar yet familiar emotions and lovelorns. 

" they say that the ones who love you breaking the boundaries of mortals and immortals are never dead rather they are alive in hearts of their mizpah. i never left yina. maybe this world is so blind and broken that they see the dead as alive and the alive as dead. i never lied yina cause i don't have a heart to lie."