Chapter 7🦋

"What the hell were we? Tell me we weren't just friends. This doesn't make much sense. naw"

Kairi's POV
I suck. Why can't I just be a supportive friend and be happy that Mattia found some one that he likes romantically. Mattia and I have always been super close. I mean he said it himself that I am his favorite. But I like Mattia more than a friend. Yes I am bi. I could see from the beginning of the week that they both liked each other. Mattia hasn't been talking to me or hanging with me like we usually do. This whole week has just been Mattia and y/n together. I'm sad bc Mattia has been hurt so many times by people that he's liked even loved. I know that Y/n won't ever hurt him bc she's not that kind of girl. But that  doesn't mean that Mattia won't hurt her. I know this sounds awful but I was actually excited for this week to be over. I thought that maybe when the boys went back home that their relationship would be over. I know I know. They aren't even dating yet. But I now they will eventually. I love Mattia and It hurts so much already that he doesn't love me romatincally back. I know that he loves me but, only in a best friends way. But I care so much about Mattia and this week we haven't even talked that much. Every time there was a choice for like who you would sit next to or who would be your partner Mattia would  always usually pick me but  this week it's always been y/n. You know it just hurts so bad that the love of my life doesn't love me back. But hey! At least he's happy. But I really wanna know if he had to choose between Y/n and me who would he choose? I love mattia but it looks like things are gonna start changing around here for all of us. and I'm not sure if it's gonna be for the better or for the worse.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Did you guys like this chapter. I wanted to try something new and do Kairis POV instead of just Y/n. .... yes I love mairi😗✌🏽 I ship Mattia and Kairi so muchhhh. But not for this book lol. TYSM FOR READING DIS!! Much love xx🦋🥺❤️🤧

400 words