Recreating the memories...

He caresses her sobbing face....she too strokes his frowns to lessen his agony....he fondles her face front....caressing out her tears....she endearing his lips with hers, draws him closer....deepening the smooch, he enfolds her into his closest grip...cuddling her in his embrace...he brushes his lips throughout her neckline...while smooching her lower back, he frees herself from the grasp of her vest....following the rhythm...she unbuttons his outfit...cuddling his torso....

They lie down underneath the tree 'Smitten'....gazing the stars...she rests her head upon his chest...there are certain feelings in life...that never change...she remarks...registering her remark...he leans forward to validate her thoughts...

Glazed with the moonlight, the nature witnesses the two floral buds rejoicing through a 'sacred worship'...

****

- RaYa are settled well in their 'ordinary' life -

Ram packing Peehu's school bag, strokes his hands on her drawings...she draws so well...! He looks at the wall hanging Peehu's pictures...Priya, in a blue gown... holding her first time...is his favorite! He never held a little human being that much protective! When he was engrossed into his thoughts, Priya enters the room...Ram, why did you give Peehu extra pocket money this week? Raaam...she jerks him a little...where are you lost? Huh? Aah, sorry! Why do you pamper her so much yaar..? I pamper her...I pamper her? Look at the way you've held her in you lap....he points toward their picture...she smiles!

At night:

Ram's looking at his Ipad while Priya's resting her head on her shoulder...Ram scrolling down the screen, shows a picture to Priya with excitement, Priya, I was thinking, how about going for a mini vacation? That would be a nice break both for Peehu and Khush. We didn't gift them anything after their mid-term result got publish! What do you say?

Priya making an adorable face...says, you just want to gift your kids...not their Mom or Massi!

Ram: Hawww....that's rude!

Priya: aur nai toh kya! You were telling Peehu that Mumma will get anything she wants...and, then you never gifted me anything for my birthday!

Ram: Haww...I gifted you the wedding chain no?

Priya: that's not a gift Ram, that's already mine!

Ram: hahaha! So, what does madam want?

Priya: (hesitating a little): Raam, what about having a child again?

Ram: (raising his eyebrows): what?!? Are you mad? At this age?

Priya: (squinting her eyes) So, what do you want to say? You're too old to have another child?

Ram: yah! Very funny!

But, Priya, It's not funny! What if anything goes wrong?

Priya: what'll go wrong, Ram? Trust me, I'll remain careful!

Ram: you're not getting it, Priya! I had lost you for once, I can't lose you again! His tone becomes a little heavy layered with several set of emotions!

Priya (caressing his arm): I know, Ram! But, just think about it! Peehu can have her little sibling! She misses Khush so much! Having a baby sister or brother will make her more empathic and responsible!

Ram: whatever it is, I won't let you risk your life and that's final!

Priya: I can understand Ram! She cups his face into her palms, look at me, Ram! Don't you want another child?

Ram remains silent for a while, and then speaks up with a considerable amount of intensity, I would like to have too many children to count! But, that's not possible, right? it's too late, Priya! I don't want you to deal with those complexities at this stage! That's it!