Chapter 8

The boys decided to use Skype so they could see each other. It was Smii7y, Fitz, Swagger, Grizzy, and Kryoz playing CS:GO. They mainly enjoyed seeing a high Swagger and the look on Grizzy's face if anyone said anything remotely racist. "So, John, I heard that you were at Smii7y's house." Cameron spun his chair around then looked at him. "Yep, we're just chillen with Anthony and Mini." John took a hit of his vape and blew the smoke into the air. 

"Oh, did you two do anything... fun?" Cameron wiggled his eyebrows while he had a smirk on his face, that John ignored. "Not really man, just the usual. We got drunk, played cards against humanity, had sex. You know, nothing crazy." The guys laughed at John's joke but his eyes traveled to a blushing milk bag. Jaren couldn't hide his blushing while on Skype, it made John happy.

"So, what are you guys planning on doing today?" asked Eric. (I understand that Swagger's name is most likely not Eric, but it's the only name I could find when I looked it up sooooo) "Well, were probably gonna go out somewhere after this because it's Mini's last day here." Jaren said. Jaren turned to the side a little bit to look back at the game, not realizing his neck was uncovered. "Yo what the fuck Smii7y!?" Grizzy looked shocked and everyone else was just confused. "What, What did I do?" Grizzy pointed to his own neck in reference to Jaren's.

Jaren's eyes widened as he tried to cover up his neck before the other guys saw, to no avail. "Dude, did you get laid?" Swagger was obviously still high and what he said made Jaren want to hide under his desk in embarrassment. "Wha-No! I didn't sleep with anyone." Jaren crossed his arms and laid back in his chair. Great, now I'm gonna have to come up with this huge lie how I left the how to go talk to my crush and she said she lik- "Smii7y, who gave you the hickys?" Cameron asked.

"Well, I-" "He left me, Mini, and Anthony who were drunk out of our minds so he could go get a girlfriend." John snarled when he mentioned his girlfriend. "Ohhh, so you have a girlfriend now?" Eric asked. "Well, no. I'm not dating them, yet." Jaren started fidget with his fingers to stop himself from looking at John.

"Bro, that's kinda mean of you to leave those drunk fuckers by themselves." Grizzy laughed slightly at his own remark. "Hey! I'm not a fucker and I wasn't that drunk." Craig's voice was heard off in the distance. John turned around and saw an obviously hungover Craig. He had bags under his eyes and his hair was a mess.

 "Your looks say otherwize." John chuckled at Craig's frown and went back to playing the game. "Sorry Craig!" Grizzy slightly yelled. "What were you guys talking about anyways?" Craig walked up behind Jaren and slightly leaned of the back of his chair. "Uhhhh, heh. I uhhh, kinda left you guys yesterday when you were drunk." Jaren slightly pulled his hoodie to the side exposing his neck and hickeys.

Craig new Jaren was lying, he would have to ask him what actually happened later. "What the, you bitch. Also congrats, but still fuck you." Craig pushed himself off the chair and left Jaren back to his game. "Are you fucKING KIDDING ME!?" Eric yelled while hit his desk and threw his helmet on the ground. The boys started laughing at his fit of rage. It was like the good old days, with no stress or confusion like now.

*Time Skip* 

(Cause I'm Lazy :p ) 

Jaren got up from his desk and walked toward the kitchen to get a drink after their gaming session had ended. He ran into Anthony and Craig who were watching some TV. "Oh, hey Smii7y. We need to talk." Jaren already knew what Craig wanted to talk about, and he was a nervous wreck. The two walked out into the backyard and sat down in a couple of chair that surrounded a small table. "So, care to explain." Craig said. Jaren looked down slightly in embarrassment. 

"Come on Smii7y,  you told me you liked John. There's no way you would go and get hickeys from some random girl. Tell me who it was who gave you them." Jaren didn't look up, he didn't say anything either. "Please, Jaren." Craig almost never called Jaren by his real name. Jaren finally looked back up at Craig.

 "It was John." Jaren said quietly. "Wait, wha-" "But he doesn't remember it!" Jaren let out a sigh and continued. "Last night, John drank the most out of all of you, 3 bottles to be exact. I went to throw away his cup and get him a drink of water. After I threw away his cup I turned around and..."

"And?" Craig listen to Jaren with intent. "I turned around and saw John really close to my face. He backed me into the corner and.... He told me he loved me, and that he meant it. Then he just started giving me hickeys. I tried to tell him to stop but he wouldn't. And I was too weak to push him off. He eventually stopped but only because he saw I was upset and crying." By this time Jaren had tears streaming down his face. Craig got up and hugged Jaren.

"I really thought that he wouldn't stop and it would ruin our friendship. I know John was drunk but, do you really think he meant it when he said he loved me?" Craig looked at Jaren with a frown and sighed. "Listen Jaren. If John didn't like you, the likely hood of him doing, this." Craig pointed towards Jaren's neck. 

"Would be almost 0. Jaren, I believe you will find the courage to confess to him. It doesn't have to be before I leave, it doesn't have to be before Anthony leaves. At least tell him before he goes back to Washington." Jaren smiled at Craig and hugged him again. "Thank you." He said quietly. 

"No problem. We should probably get back inside before the other start questioning what we're doing." Craig chuckled. "Yea, we should." With that, both of the boys walked back into the house, swearing that neither one would tell anyone else about the talk they just had.

A/N

Hello! Idk why, but this took forever to write. I think I just kept getting distracted while writing. Anyways I got a few things to say. #1. THANK YOU FOR 700 READS! I know it might not seem like a lot but for someone who is as unimportant as me, it a shit ton. #2. My story is number 14 on Krii7y (It's a few days later, It is now #11 on krii7y). I can't believe that  it is that high up, it's insane. Anyways, thank you for reading this. Have a good day.

"You Have Bear Fists?"