the day

It's finally the gosh darn day in which the boys get to meet with their letter buddies. The tension is f-ing thicker than a baseball. And the only one who is really ready is Harry. Theodore was nagging Ron to tell him who his buddy is when he finds out. Ron of course said no well more of insisted that he couldn't tell him. And they left out of the common room to meet them. They each had specific spots to meet at. This was finally it. it's finally happening!!!!Or is it?

A/n: ha ha Ha HA HA HAAA
Just kidding

Draco pov

I was waiting in the astronomy tower. I was nervous even though I knew who I was meeting. I brush my fingers through my hair to try and look better. I stand by the edge. I look outside at the sky. Suddenly I'm tapped by and I'm always right Harry bloody Potter. I start getting nervous again and I blush a bit. "Well it's you Potter" i said.

Harry pov

I walk up the stairs to the astronomy tower. I'm kinda worried that who ever it is might only like me because I'm famous Harry Potter. But when I finally reach the top I saw the beautiful tornado Draco Malfoy. I must have been blessed by the heavens. I slowly walked towards him. The light was shining perfect on his figure. I tap his shoulder. I'm trying not to kiss him and devour him and make him belong to me. I smile at him and he blushes. "Well it's you" Potter he says. I grab his hand. "And it's you Malfoy" I said back.

Meanwhile
(With our helpless idiot's lol jk)

Ron's pov

I was told to meet him at the black lake. But something about this place just gives off the deja vu effect to me. But I keep walking. I stop dead in my tracks when I see the perfect guy. Blaise Zabini standing there looking just as shocked as me. But also his face has something else too. We both don't move a muscle. The wind blows through my hair swiftly and clam. Moving my red hair all over the place. Kinda like that muggle anime stuff when they meet the love or final boss type of way. It's as if we are frozen in time. Like we can move but we choose not to.

Blaise pov

I was already at the meeting spot. This just felt too weird for me honestly. But I'm gonna meet who wrote to me. It's times like these that make me want to hang with Parkinson and watch muggle movies like titanic. It's starting to get cold so I move into the sunlight. I played with my fingers until I look up. I'm shocked and filled with dread, embarrassment and other emotions. This is f-up universe. What did I ever do to deserve such a shitty life. But yet at the same time I couldn't keep my eyes off him. The way the wind blew his hair made him look so innocent and clam. There is so many words that I want to say so many questions I want answers to. Yet I'm frozen. And nothing I did or said in my head made any difference whatsoever. Pfff my real father wouldn't be proud of me acting so weak. He'd laugh at me, but then again he never fell in love with a boy or gotten his heartbroken or felt immense happiness. I wonder is this the end of the heart throb and heartbreaker Blaise Zabini?

A/n: so what do you think is going to happen next comment below✍ 👇

[Updated edit]